Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ5 FLYER WITH DENNY TSETTOS @ SHINE NOV. 23RD

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest djjoncowan

this is gonna be a great event. glad to celebrate 5 yrs of cooljunkie with you guys and really happy to have denny as our guest. big welcome back by popular demand to dj mike palmeri from viper room (LA) if you missed him on opening weekend don't make the same mistake twice... ;)

Should be a great night. We have been very busy, Denny is doing afterhours in NYC this sat at Gypsy Tea, then TGE at Shine for the CJ 5 party then off to Puerto Rico...

As always you can download Denny's Sirus Sat Radio Show/ KTU NYC Radio Show for free off his site, just sign up for his forum, and he even provides the track listing.

www.dennytsettosmusic.com

Eddy and Jon get ready, I have an army comming out for this.

Guest Electric Eel

nice flyer :o

ohhh mannnn OG's local for me at Voodoooo..... but i'd love to check out Shine and of course, Denny...

hmmm decisions, decisions.. If all else fails, i'll just do both parties ;D screw sleep... as long as i make my 7am flight right :P

I'm having similar issues, what to do? what to do? lol

Guest Devilicious

ohhh mannnn OG's local for me at Voodoooo..... but i'd love to check out Shine and of course, Denny...

hmmm decisions, decisions.. If all else fails, i'll just do both parties ;D screw sleep... as long as i make my 7am flight right :P

PUH-LEEZ og is here every month (you saw him 2 weeks ago)

Not to mention Shine trumps Voodoo all night long :)

good seeing you the other night ;)

Guest Devilicious

good seeing you the other night ;)

Likewise :) I am excited to hear your boy... I've missed him the other times he was in town. Woohoo tomorrow night!

Guest rollyp66

Looks like I'll be there....and by the looks of it you guys should get a dose of Double Trouble ;)

Jon hopefully this time we'll link up I missed you at the opening

Guest nzfriends

Denny's downloads are quickly filling up my ipod - they are all great - looking forward to catching him live and checking out this new venue ;D

Denny's downloads are quickly filling up my ipod - they are all great - looking forward to catching him live and checking out this new venue ;D

For the new year, we are going to roll out a Tsettos Pod Cast so it's much easier for you to transfer them to your Ipod... Even though I work with Denny, I still love his sets, now only if Morillo and Roger would do bi montly free sets for download :(

Guest musicalmissionary

For the new year, we are going to roll out a Tsettos Pod Cast so it's much easier for you to transfer them to your Ipod... Even though I work with Denny, I still love his sets, now only if Morillo and Roger would do bi montly free sets for download :(

Sanchez posts sets from his radio show on his site rather frequently. More than bi-monthly. www.releaseyourself.com

Guest rollyp66

;D ;D

Its great music when Denny's in town ;)

See everyone there

ROLLY IM CALLING YOU!!! OUT YOU BETTER BE THERE!

:o I'll think about it ;)