Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you feel while you dance?

Bling

What goes through your mind as you are all taken away by the sounds enveloping around you.

I guess dependent on the style of edm one listens to.

trance, breaks, house, techno... it illciits different responses.

for me when im listening to deep house lets say (esp with lots of jazzy instrumentals) i feel relaxed inside yet my body just moves to the beats. the more jackin' the house music is the faster and more responsive i become on the dance floor.

i am by no means a good dancer but when ur into it its kinda like ur transported to another place . no one is around you. just you and the music.

what about u guys?

Really depends on what I'm listening to.

Deep and Chicago house- Depending on the dj (Migs, Heather, Farina, King Britt, JASK, Lil' Louie Vega ) I don't notice anything around me. I'm in pure bliss... It's all about the music. i can be fully sober and enjoy it. Maybe 2-3 beers or some bombay and tonic. But alcohol is not necessary. This type of music just takes my soul and runs with it.

Prog- it really depends. I dance and stop. But it's never consistent, I tend to notice what's going on around me. My mind never really enters that "state". I tend to drink more when i listen to prog. I have to, in order to feel it more.

Tribal- I absolutely have to be banged up. Once i am, i'm chillin.

Trance- Depending on the dj, I have to get super banged up beyond belief to really feel it. Shots are definitely in the house. Once I am banged up though i don't know what's going on in my mind and I'm just enjoying the music.

Minimal- Is the shit. I can be sober all night and enjoy it. Once i start drinking though i'm definitely feeling it even more and i refuse to leave the dancefloor.

As a whole i love and support all types of EDM but some i feel more than others.

Guest slamminshaun

as a side note do you prefer a certain alcholic beverage depending on what ur listening to?

Vodka tonic for a house night. $10 bottled water on a trance night.

as a side note do you prefer a certain alcholic beverage depending on what ur listening to?

Not really...But I do like the delayed reaction that i get from Gin &Tonic. It just creeps up on you... Slowly. Vodka and Tequila are more immediate. And are ideal for a trance or prog night.

Guest JMT

Vodka tonic for a house night. $10 bottled water on a trance night.

ha ha ha

Guest Devilicious

Oh and I wonder why I'm doing it and then run to the bar for another drink.

lol ... dat was funny

i sip vodka and shoot tequila