Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XBOX 360

Guest ILLMATIC

Guest Spankmeister

Yea, I am not so much a FPS guy....or a sports game guy...

Give me a good RPG!... ;D

I will buy this game just for Oblivion.... ;)

Guest ILLMATIC

i wonder when the systems will be back on shelves for those without preorders hmmmmmm

oh well. only game i want is call to arms 2

and perfect dark

im enjoying the crap outta half life 2 right now on xbox its sickkkkkkk

then want to get viewtful joe on gamecube it got sick reviews even though its an older game it must be good

by the way illmatic i may have to drop on by lol

what game did u get?

what did u pay total?

I bought the bundle package for 479.00 plus tax it came with the video game Kameo, extra wireless controller, Play & Charge kit (used to charge the wireless controller) 20 GB Hard Drive, and head set.

Well if I get my new HD TV tomorrow I am going to pick up Need for Speed, and possibly Madden.

Guest Cosmigonon

Some people just overdue things sometimes, I for sure wouldn't go through that hassle especially for a Video Game Consule.

Yeah, they're called LOOOOOOOSERS!!! i went to best buy last night and was like wtf is going on?! Some people are just slaves to certain things.

True dat.

Guest ILLMATIC

The place I went had no drama. It was organized and the people in line respected one another. I guess having a cop in line helped out. ;D

Guest Civs

This morning as I was going to work' date=' I passed by Circuit City and there was atleast 20 to 25 people waiting for the place to open.

Some people just overdue things sometimes, I for sure wouldn't go through that hassle especially for a Video Game Consule.

[/quote']

word. i know a few loosers who went and got the premiun package for $400 and then sold them the next day on ebay for $1200. that's $800 for 12 hours work. what a bunch of loosers.