Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who makes the most abrasive/annoying comments on CJ?

240turbo

Lets' see who has the balls to keep it real here. ;D

Level(Luis), you're my dog and all, but man you have an undeniable knack for pissing people off. Starting with your deep house bashings. Bitchass. LOL

Maybe it's your obsession with Trance and Hennessy on the rocks. Bad combo. LOL

Guest LeVeL

Well I dont try annoying people, I just speak my mind. But people dont want to hear that here, If I dont agree with someone's comments or someone is just annoying then I speak out!

Thats just the way I do things...

I remember back when I first started as a CJ, I bashed Pod for putting pictures on the Galleries like this...

image027.jpg

image012.jpg

and I called him a bad photographer! And told him that I cant take better picture with my 5MB Digital camera. So eventually some came to Pod's rescue but I continued bashing him back then about his pictures. But over time Pod's pictures have become so much greater and I guess if you compare his pictures from now to this then you will see what I was talking about.

But also there is a lot of hypocrites of CJ who talk about you behind your back and then you see them out and about and they want to be your friend so those people in particular I love pissing off and hey I have gotten threats that my ass was going to be whooped yet I see them in person and nothing happens...lol

Well I dont try annoying people' date=' I just speak my mind. But people dont want to hear that here, If I dont agree with someone's comments or someone is just annoying then I speak out!

Thats just the way I do things...

I remember back when I first started as a CJ, I bashed Pod for putting pictures on the Galleries like this...

[img']http://www.cooljunkie.com/images/galleries/space/030510/image027.jpg

image012.jpg

and I called him a bad photographer! And told him that I cant take better picture with my 5MB Digital camera. So eventually some came to Pod's rescue but I continued bashing him back then about his pictures. But over time Pod's pictures have become so much greater and I guess if you compare his pictures from now to this then you will see what I was talking about.

But also there is a lot of hypocrites of CJ who talk about you behind your back and then you see them out and about and they want to be your friend so those people in particular I love pissing off and hey I have gotten threats that my ass was going to be whooped yet I see them in person and nothing happens...lol

Don't take it personal man..... At least you never have to wonder about what's on my mind. Being a hypocrite just isn't my cup of tea. Yeah you might piss people off but at least you're real. And I give you props for that. That's why I never had any beef with you. Honesty is the best policy in my book. I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not. Fuck that. :)

I'll say what I have to say no matter what people think. For instance. Previously I never had a problem with DIAGA, I thought he was cool, we used to joke around in the booth all the time, matter of fact, whenever I could, I always tried showing the kid support whenever he spun somewhere. Like Sunday mornings @ NOC even when there were like 7 people on the patio. But if you recall on the DT thread, he made a smart remark about me that was really childish and low. I say it's low because I never insulted or disrespected him yet he took a stab at me on the boards which was really uncalled for. If I have something to tell him, I'll tell him face to face like a man. He didn't have the decency to tell me what he had to say in person. He had to go and try to embarrass me on a message board, on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with him. Only cowards and little girls do that. That's why now, I can't respect him as a man, I see him as a backstabbing, spineless weasel.

Guest cutchemist

Wheres Tilt? Oh uh--no one makes annoying comments on CJ ...... 8)

he's now retired and bought a condo in Boca.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest web_norah

I think you're all annoying and abrasive and are all needing some Inigo Montoya treatment.

who the hell is that? is he the new Tony Montana?

Guest JMT

I think you're all annoying and abrasive and are all needing some Inigo Montoya treatment.

who the hell is that? is he the new Tony Montana?

he doesnt like people with 6 fingers on one hand.