Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk announces 1st ever Miami residency @ Mansion!

Guest biznation00

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

cool. congrats are in order for all you guys.

!!!

can't wait to come down and check this party out.

you've been coming down to miami almost as long as i've been going to london :)

i know ! i blame the hurricanes!

but the next i'm around, it'll be for MURK weekend or Oscar ..it's long overdue.

wasup David!? :P

Guest davidorth

cool. congrats are in order for all you guys.

!!!

can't wait to come down and check this party out.

you've been coming down to miami almost as long as i've been going to london :)

i know ! i blame the hurricanes!

but the next i'm around, it'll be for MURK weekend or Oscar ..it's long overdue.

wasup David!? :P

get your happy ass down here for the grand opening!

Guest biznation00

Nice to hear good news like this! Just outta curiosity, what will happen to dj NIKOLAS, one of the resident dj's at MANSION on Sundays?

There are other details that haven't been sorted yet. Nikolas has his staple slots with his Thursday & Friday nights within the organization. He's done a great job with Fridays @ opium & a fantastic job with thursdays @ Mansion along side Pedro. As well as opening on Sundays for sometime now.

This deal was an opportunity for both us & the opium group. For the Opium group it adds another dimension to their organization. You could say they have the best of the best with hip hop market (smac & empire). As well as the best of the best in the vip market well represented by Michael Capponi. Our addition gives them a legitimate & serious group within' the dance music/nitelife community. Not to mention the other important players like Dave Grutman & Gerald within' the organization that do their roles soo well...

I'm happy to have been approached about opportunities with this organization over the last 8 months. It's been a long time coming & I just feel right about it for many reasons. Murk, David & I extatic to be a part of this! :)

See u Sun.Dec.4th

Guest biznation00

Thanks for the kind words guys... We're workin' our end to ensure this is top notch for you all to enjoy. Word is out internationally too... Did anyone tune into this past Friday's Pete Tong Radio 1 show or on satellite radio repeatedly??

Anyway, here are a couple of other sources...

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=710

http://internetdj.com/

site is up: www.murkmadeinmiami.com

modifications & updates coming soon. Live streams, galleries, etc...

See u all sunday! ;)

MurkFinalFly.jpg

OMG!!!! :o

I know, i'm pinchin' myself makin' sure it's real. It's funny, I ran into Saleen last nite & he was shocked about the whole thing. Of course he had his CIA peeps check into this b4 it was announced, but during our conversation he asked how I pulled this off being that Oscar is soo conservative when it comes to taking other gigs...

my answer to him was; I know how Oscar is about taking other gigs & offers cuz i think in the same conservative way... This decision was based on trust, timing & opportunity...

I don't think it's yet sunk in to many peepz how BIG of a deal this is to Murk & myself along with David. From a global perspective, Murk is worshiped. Locally it's never been done as a residency cuz they've each spent time as individuals for 2 of the biggest competing clubs in town (Space & Crobar). To us it really has the potential to be incredibly magical & we're going to do whatever it takes to ensure it exceeds that & then some. Expect some really special things coming out of the "Made in Miami" camp... Seriously!

;)

www.murkrecords.com

launching very soon: www.murkmadeinmiami.com

just read this now... Yes, good job keeping this on the dl, I thought I had you guys nailed but my guy was holding back other big news that I have yet been told. I wish all you guys the best of luck, I hope all miami parties do well, this scene really needs it, however like I told you and being as honest as I am, I think this is a very unconservative move by OG, I hope he knows what he's doing because your biggest problem is marketing "murk" not "oscar g"... OG's the #2 guy in the world, but Murk sounds like a new crayola crayon color or some wacked out Sabb color.

No shot at seeing me out there until Feb, football season is not over yet, also I would love to see mr og invite his choices for djs to come down and join murk to spin, I know who he likes and I love the same guys.. Or a OG and Roland night like old space, woot!!!!

good luck..

ps, Denny held down a sunday night party at the same club for ten stright years, he'll be the first to point out what a jock needs to do on a sunday vs a friday or sat, sets on sundays have to be much much different than anything you hear on the fri and sat nights.. Also sundays let you let your hair down and stretch a bit as a dj, og should rip that mofo apart... I heard his voodoo set was insane..

Guest Untouchablepurple

Now all you have to do is strangle Hugo and get a new door person who isn't dumb as a rock!

Hugo doesnt work at mansion on sundays .. he works at prive

Stephan is at MANSION on sundays

damn it F'ing Biz ::) im mad cuz i wanted to break this magnitude of news. >:(

it was hard to keep this a secret up until the "official" press release went out. i shouldve gone against RF consent and blabbed this one out :P

this WILL go down as the best residency in MIAMI history. gotta love the hometown guys always on the forefront and representing miami all the time.

the only thing that sucks for working stiff losers like me is that i have the be up early on Monday mornings so i dont know how many times i can be present. so im depending on them to burn me some sets ;D In return when they go to the BK that i work at i'll hook em up with extra fries.

good luck guys (as if you need it) and let the destruciton BEGIN!

I swore that was you in the drive threw.... You look cute in the BK hat...