Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELEMENTS OF THE ORIENT w/ JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER–THIS SAT! ROOFTOP @ NOCTURNAL

Guest imported_Surface_Miami

=ELEMENTS OF THE ORIENT THEMED EVENT w/ JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER 12/10@NOCTURNAL

Saturday, December 10th, 2k5

IN LIKE FLYNN & SURFACE IS PROUD TO PRESENT….

ELEMENTS OF THE ORIENT THEMED EVENT w/ JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER & DJ DISCIPLE

SPECIAL ROOFTOP PERFORMANCES!!

featuretop.jpg

featurebot1.jpg

featurebot2.jpg

JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER

www.quivvermusic.com

John Graham tunes are a part of every top DJ's box and have been for some time now, from the early days of Saxy Lady and Twist & Shout in 1994, right up to date with the monstrous These Are The Days, John has been, and continues to be, one of dance music's leading producer/DJs.

Under the alias Quivver, John was signed to A&M Records, where, along with writing partner Neil Barry, they released 2 tracks (as mentioned above), both making huge dents on the dance-floors of the World and gathering a massive, ever growing following for Quivver along the way. The likes of Sasha, Oakenfold, Digweed and many, many more became fans and Quivver became a household name!

John in the meantime is busy working on material for a brand new ep for spring 2005, and has completed a Space Manoeuvres album to be released by Tirade records this year (2005). He is also compiling a mix CD to be released on Boz Boz in April 2005, and Scoring the music for The film 'Comfortably Numb' Starring Jason Flemming (of 'Snatch' and 'Lock Stock...'fame) pheww!!

From his literally underground beginnings as a coal miner in Coventry, John has carved his way overground and continually sets new standards as one of dance musics brightest attractions.

Along with:

DJ DISCIPLE

JOIN US FOR AFTERHOURS AS WE HOST THE NEW SATURDAY NIGHT, “LAST MAN STANDING†EVENT W/ DIAGA AND JIMMY T!

Nocturnal Miami

n1.jpg

www.nocturnalmiami.com

50 NE 11th St

Miami, FL.

Price:

$15 Before 1:00 with/ Surface Card or Email Pass from In Like Flynn

$20 General

Directions:

From the North:

-----------------------------

a.) Take I-95 South

b.) Take the I-395 exit – Exit #5 – On the left toward Miami Beach

c.) Take the N.E 2ND Ave. Exit #2A – Toward the Biscayne Blvd.

d.) Take the NE 2nd Ave ramp

e.) Turn right onto NE 11th St.   

From South:

a) Start out going NE on S Dixie Hwy/US-1 N.

B) Merge onto I-95 N, via exit # 2D – Toward Miami Beach

c) Take the N.E 2ND Ave. Exit #2A – Toward the Biscayne Blvd.

d) Take the NE 2nd Ave ramp

e) Turn right onto NE 11th St.

f) End at 50 NE 11th St. Miami FL.

PARKING

1.) Is available throughout the Area.

quivver is very talented, im surprised you guys booked an artist this good...

might sacrifice a studio night for this

Surprised?? :)

Just wait and see what we have coming up in the new year!

Hope to see you out!

Guest notfarfromhome

quivver is very talented, im surprised you guys booked an artist this good...

might sacrifice a studio night for this

Surprised?? :)

Just wait and see what we have coming up in the new year!

Hope to see you out!

You hope to see anyone out at this point with the lackluster draw you've been having.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Are they going to perform like Eddie Halliwell or what? Sucks that I never seen him play and didnt get the chance either and Spankox either.

John Graham & DJ Disciple on Nocturnal's rooftop!!!

Let me ask you a question, how is having these two djs on the roof top a good thing? Shine learned their lesson not to have rudnick open for kelvin, so why would you guys have quiver play with disciple??? It really makes no sense... You guys have some bone head bookings over there, you should have booked disciple by himself...

Guest riotgear

Let me ask you a question, how is having these two djs on the roof top a good thing? Shine learned their lesson not to have rudnick open for kelvin, so why would you guys have quiver play with disciple??? It really makes no sense... You guys have some bone head bookings over there, you should have booked disciple by himself...

I appreciate your positivity.

Guest riotgear

1. Let Quivver play alone on the Rooftop.

2. wats ur story with NYE, will it be just Blank and jones?? i yet to hear anything on the "more TBA".

info is coming :)

positivity won't help this party... Smart moves will, Dis and Quiv are too far apart to play together... Dis did well at noc, why he took this booking is beyond me...

positivity won't help this party... Smart moves will, Dis and Quiv are too far apart to play together... Dis did well at noc, why he took this booking is beyond me...

This was a carryover booking from before we got into Nocturnal. We wanted to honor the booking and the artist by keeping his arrangement in tact.

If you have never seen Quivver play its going to be an amazing night of music. We look forward to hosting these two artists for you this weekend... :)

Guest lavosdeldiablo

[quote author=DJ JimmyT

I was wondering when YoU & Diaga were 8)

I'll try to comeby again . OMG last time I didn't sleep until almost noon ;D

DO IT AGAIN ! ;D

Guest james stratus

Why doesn't one play the main room, and the other the rooftop? 2 good djs in their respective spotlights!!! Seriously give something to the mainroom so it doesn't go dead when the patio opens.