Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the Happy Ending this Sunday?

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

I couldn't make it due to circumstances beyond my control, so for anyone that went how did it go? Jojo? DL? Packed house? Thanks! :)

Guest ILLMATIC

I give Happy Ending two thumbs up! I had one hell of a time dancing the soulful beats of JoJo Flores. I am going to “Blame Canada†for having a great night and great turn out. A ton of local DJ’s were out last night showing Boom Box some love. It’s a shame I couldn’t stay to long for Digital Lifestyles set but I heard it was an awesome show. ;D

th_IMG_0672.jpg

th_IMG_0671.jpg

th_IMG_0670.jpg

I think they were throwing up gang signs or duck shadows....

th_IMG_0668.jpg

th_IMG_0659.jpg

th_IMG_0669.jpg

Guest bootstah

Canada Rules, I had a great time lastnite at Boom Box, thanks to Roly for being such a great host. Good to see you once again Illmatic.....good times were had by all.

Guest ericac

I think it was by far the BEST turn out of all! DIGITAL LIFESTYLES show was PHENOMONAL!! i never knew that roland and herve were soo awesome!! )(did u guys record that? Christmas is comming and i want an encore) Gr8 job!

JOJOFLORES...I LIKE! and i see that you will be pretty busy during your stay here in florida. DELANO FRIDAY for ART BASEL and THERAPY at GRYPHON on sat?? Pretty cool.

PATRICK M., i luv u! thanks for letting me work with you all this time.

Ill be seeing you at NIKKI BEACH.

Roland, we have sundays free!!

THE END.

Guest rhythmburn

I think it was by far the BEST turn out of all! DIGITAL LIFESTYLES show was PHENOMONAL!! i never knew that roland and herve were soo awesome!! )(did u guys record that? Christmas is comming and i want an encore) Gr8 job!

JOJOFLORES...I LIKE! and i see that you will be pretty busy during your stay here in florida. DELANO FRIDAY for ART BASEL and THERAPY at GRYPHON on sat?? Pretty cool.

PATRICK M., i luv u! thanks for letting me work with you all this time.

Ill be seeing you at NIKKI BEACH.

Roland, we have sundays free!!

THE END.

:-\

Guest swank

Thanks to everyone who turned out...and to everyone who couldn't make it but told a friend about it ;D

'Digital Lifestyle' had more equipment than the 'American Airlines Arena' setup LOL. Dizmus, I loved those tight basslines.

Now that we we're all getting into Sunday 'Happy Endings'...what will we do....Erica....Roland?

Guest KellyKel

Shiiitt!! Roland, Erica...you guys know I would have been there if I had the ability to do so. I am bummed I missed out on JoJo. :(

I was stuck trying to fly home from Atlanta...shit was crazy delayed. I think I got home at like 3am? >:(

Looks like it was hella fun...so JoJo is still in town this week?

I will miss the Sunday nite parties next door..that's for sure!

Guest swank

Shiiitt!! Roland, Erica...you guys know I would have been there if I had the ability to do so. I am bummed I missed out on JoJo. :(

I was stuck trying to fly home from Atlanta...shit was crazy delayed. I think I got home at like 3am? >:(

Looks like it was hella fun...so JoJo is still in town this week?

I will miss the Sunday nite parties next door..that's for sure!

Hey Kelly Kel....

He'll be visiting BoomBox on Thursday to support and he'll be spinning with 'ERRO'@Delano on Friday.

*threadjack* :D

Guest missgroovethang

We had an absolutely FABULOUS time at Boom Box. It was my first time @ the Club and it definitely lived up to its past reviews. Dj JoJo had eveyone totally groovin with his funky house. Rolly was a sweet host!!!

:D I give the night total props :)

Guest rollyp66

Thanks to all who came out, this past sunday was simply out of control! The music provided by jojooflores & Digital Lifestyle was simply said out of this world.

Big ups to RITM, Karin, David Orth, Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Mihai, and Biz for coming out and grooving with us.

We're sad to say, that was our last Happy Ending, and what a wild ride it has been! Special shouts to all of you who have supported us from the beginning, and everyone who worked with us.

Make sure you guys continue to frequent Boom Box for it is a great venue with a GREAT vibe, and they aren't going anywhere but up! We'lll be working together in the future on other things so stay tuned....

Thanks for the good times,

Rolly 8)

Guest Devilicious

Thanks for the good times Ro and all the DJs and live acts who played... while it lasted this party was definitely a success 8)