Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E-Powder

Most MDMA is in powder form, just pressed into cute little pills for easier storage, dealing, and illegal consumption. As long as its the real deal, you're good to go. Not sure about the dosages, but I would think about as much powder as there is in a crushed pill, maybe a little more to negate the effect of compacting. How'd you happen to come across some powder?

Powdered mdma is no worse then pills. Most likely even better since there will be no fillers or adulterants if you are getting it from a trusted source.

Threshhold 30 mg

Optimal for small or sensitive people 50 - 75 mg

Optimal for most people 75 - 125 mg

Optimal for large or un-sensitive people 125 - 175 mg

Required by few (side effects increase) 200 + mg

LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 106 mg/kg or ~6,000 mg

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 11-08-2000).]

I don't know about all those MG doses but the pure MDMA I have had in powdered form only needs to be fingerprinted. Just one fingerprint and you are rollin face!! It's like a hippie thing all those Phish groupies do that shit and actually I think those are the kids that get the cleanest and purest rolls IMO.

Originally posted by lark:

all those Phish groupies do that shit and actually I think those are the kids that get the cleanest and purest rolls IMO.

Fuck yea we do!!!!! But there is never any to be found off Phish tour. I have lived in the city my whole life and only gotten it one time here.

Peace

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"