Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jazzy Jeff @ SHINE ROLL CALL ! ! !

B-SIDE1414779017

Sure there was prob another post about this event :P but I couldnt' find it and wanted to start a Roll Call!

As many of you have seen (or already knew) by now....

Jazzy Jeff is @ SHINE this Saturday!

I can't tell you how great it is to have him finally play.. (esp since the hurricane cancelled the lastgig)

Jeff has been behind some of the biggest artist (from R&B to House to Hip-Hop and elsewhere)

www.djjazzyjeff.com

DJ Jazzy Jeff

SoulHeaven Presents Jazzy Jeff In The House

(Album: Defected: 2004)

and did anyone ever hear the MAW & JJ colab track

"Take Time"... ??? not on his site, but one of my fav colabs from MAW

Dec10_jazzyjeff-1.jpg

Dec10_jazzyjeff-2.jpg

e-mail : guestlist@b-side.ws

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

I will also be promoting for Shine on Saturday nights. Looking forward to the switch of venues as well as working w/ a fun team.

See ya Saturday!

Guest Justin Johnson

I will also be promoting for Shine on Saturday nights. Looking forward to the switch of venues as well as working w/ a fun team.

See ya Saturday!

Welcome to the family! :D

Guest Justin Johnson

should i go ? ???

Nah, stay home and read the posts the day after about how good it was... ::)

LMAO!

You better be there!

Guest djjoncowan

this is definitely going to be one hell of a night. can't wait to hear what this guy has in store for us. gonna be interesting ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

After just reading all about this guy, I'm very psyched to hear his performance. He's had the art of dj-ing mastered for over 20 years now... that's a special kinda dj. He's credited for inventing the "transformer" scratch that is now a staple for battle scratch dj's. He's written music for The Simpsons and a bunch of other tv shows and movies. And he played Fresh Prince's best friend "Jazz" in Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I'm really psyched... this guy goes way beyond the typical (yet talented) dj's we usually get.

Guest djjoncowan

After just reading all about this guy, I'm very psyched to hear his performance. He's had the art of dj-ing mastered for over 20 years now... that's a special kinda dj. He's credited for inventing the "transformer" scratch that is now a staple for battle scratch dj's. He's written music for The Simpsons and a bunch of other tv shows and movies. And he played Fresh Prince's best friend "Jazz" in Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I'm really psyched... this guy goes way beyond the typical (yet talented) dj's we usually get.

exactly!

Guest musicalmissionary

he was on tv no wayyy i didnt know that ::):P

for 6 years, yeah, isn't that amazing!!!

ok back to music.....

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

See ya Saturday!

Welcome to the family! :D

Thanks Justin!

Guest lyrik

exactly!

he's pretty dope to be honest a real party-crowd DJ

Jeff can go from house to soul to hip hop and back effortlessly...throw in tight DMC skills...even some breakbeats for good measure at times....sucks I'll be out of town for this.

Jon is he gonna have his own crowd MC? He usually does and that just sets it off right.