Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto walks off the decks because of Dennis Rodman..

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

Oh was a punk, so he dropped the pants, laugh and keep the party going. Ego Trip anyone?

I agree to some terms with you but also I dont want to see another dudes privates.

Probably the crowd was into it but its disgusting.

Guest riotgear

Oh was a punk, so he dropped the pants, laugh and keep the party going. Ego Trip anyone?

it's not an ego trip at all..... if i were Tiesto i would feel very insulted. That's uncalled for and Tiesto has every right to walk off the decks. It's Tiesto in Concert, not Dennis Rodman being a effin' moron in concert.

my 2 cents

Guest swank

Oh he was a punk, so he dropped the pants, laugh and keep the party going. Ego Trip anyone?

Rodman is more than welcome to come to my events and take his clothes off, it's PR baby!!! You can't buy that kind of exposure.....

werd! grow up Tiesto...

Guest tres-b

Tiesto is a bitch but if you dont want something like this at your performance, it is your right to kick the Worm out.

Both of them look like jerks but I cant fault Tiesto for not wanting some idiot mooning his audience. :P

Guest JMT

i talked to tiesto once and he is as down to earth as anybody.

if he didnt like seeing rodman's goods, i cant blame him.

the worm's career peaked when he and hogan hit DDP and the mailman with chairs from behind.

rodman2.jpg

Guest Darwin Castillo

Rodman is more than welcome to come to my events and take his clothes off, it's PR baby!!! You can't buy that kind of expsure.....

Ha ha ha, so true! Thats one way to make a bang ey!

Guest Darwin Castillo

and rodman went dress as a drag :-\ that will screw up my night too

It PR and what are we doing right here right now, talking about Rodman and Tiesto. If u’r not talking about someone, then who are you, you are a nobody to the media (media or this forum). Good PR but bad timing (I guess).

Guest Chica

I saw him at the Aventura Mall this weekend, he was signing his new book at a book store.....he had like 30 ppl in line only lol

Sorry but Tiesto is a BIG BABY...

He's usually cooler than the other poster boys (PVD, Oakey)

but lately i keep hearing the ego has been outta control (thanks to his management & DJ mag co-op, which recently fell apart)

So f'in what... Rodman's still got more money and will be around longer than him.

but he was probably pissed when he saw how small he was compared to RODman. LOL ;D

Guest rhythmburn

does anybody here really give a shit? i might have taken offense by rodman's usual antics, but walk away from the decks -- i don't think so...