Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official list of clubs that have failed or never materialized in Miami..

V. Barbarino

Guest swank

Anyone here remember 'Joseph's' in FLL? with dj LAZ! ;D

hell yeah i was a regular there, many a long nights there , or Rick's Bar in Hialeah for that matter...

was Rick's the afterhours on 441?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

the deuce has had a pretty long life... how long has that shit hole been there? used to love the 7am tacos after groovejet then over to the deuce for cocktails....

Guest scarab

hell yeah i was a regular there, many a long nights there , or Rick's Bar in Hialeah for that matter...

nah Rick's bar was smack in Hialeah on 103 rd and the plametto , played alot of high energy/disco and freestyle , back when erotic exotic's diamond girl and other music of that nature was what was popular,

Guest swank

nah Rick's bar was smack in Hialeah on 103 rd and the plametto , played alot of high energy/disco and freestyle , back when erotic exotic's diamond girl and other music of that nature was what was popular,

oh ya!....ahhhhhhh.... the good ol' days (that was for you POD :P )

whateva happened to 'Stevie B'? ;D

Guest Chica

oh I was just wondering because my cousin's ex husband is best friend with the one of them....I dont know his name I only know he is from NY and got in some trouble ....

oh I was just wondering because my cousin's ex husband is best friend with the one of them....I dont know his name I only know he is from NY and got in some trouble ....

Chris did a robery in Staten Island where one of the guys shot a lady in the face and she died on a botched robery..

Guest Chica

Chris did a robery in Staten Island where one of the guys shot a lady in the face and she died on a botched robery..

could be him....

Guest pod

Pod when is he getting out of jail???

They iced him down for quite awhile...we'll both be retired when he gets out.

We're talking the second iteration of Liquid here, not the first.

The first, by Paciello and Casares, was a success. You won't see Chris because he's in WITSEC.

Guest b00tyman07

club owned by that horrible rapper Benznino on washington, think it was called Zino's (ofcourse), told me they were renovating and reopening soon, this was spring of 2004

Guest pod

ZNO ... owned by the Vibe Magazine publisher or some such. It became 112 for awhile, now the people who own Snatch are busy tearing it apart and making a new space out of it.