Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW LONG WILL SPACE BE AROUND????

Guest vanbuurenfan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chica

Vanbuurenfan u just wants attention and easy boy! NO ONE is going to blow u around here..... go ask ur stupid questions somewhere else

Guest vanbuurenfan

Vanbuurenfan u just wants attention and easy boy! NO ONE is going to blow u around here..... go ask ur stupid questions somewhere else

i was going to get upset at your comment, but hell, you have sweet tits. so you get a free pass for the day. 8)

Guest Chica

i was going to get upset at your comment, but hell, you have sweet tits. so you get a free pass for the day. 8)

u are so predictable, typical loser....

Guest vanbuurenfan

appologies are due for "chica". i let my anger get the best of me and made some stupid comments that were disrespectful to you, so i will be the bigger man and appologise. Those comments were inapropriate, this is a great board for useful info and to have a laugh. Sorry for the offense.

Guest nova

OUCH...

Guest Marina22

Love the 'Roaches' track, first heard it on Sasha and Digweed's Communicate CD. I think for a couple years more and hopefully more than that. After last weekend, I realized how spoiled I have became from the consistency of clubs like Space and Crobar. Space always has the DJ's I have wanted to see even too many if that is possible. I mean look at this Sat.'s lineup!

Guest Chica

appologies are due for "chica". i let my anger get the best of me and made some stupid comments that were disrespectful to you, so i will be the bigger man and appologise. Those comments were inapropriate, this is a great board for useful info and to have a laugh. Sorry for the offense.

Appology accepted.

Guest HouseJunkie

Forever and if DIES out

FOREVER in my HEART !!

My guess is that Space will be around for the number of years that this thread end up being in pages, so far it looks like 3 more years.

i thing since metropolis start to bring djs like tiesto, paul van dyk and deep dish at prophency, they have and exelence team of bartenders they serv you in seconds.

Guest dj_release

i thing since metropolis start to bring djs like tiesto, paul van dyk and deep dish at prophency, they have and exelence team of bartenders they serv you in seconds.

ffs! go take a spelling bee class... ::)

Guest tres-b

Its one thing to be completely wrong when it comes to what djs are playing where. It is another thing to be wrong and leave spell check off.

If you work for Metropolis, do the club a favor and quit posting. :-X

Guest Miss_Digital

you mean Space ???

Guest Satan

Its one thing to be completely wrong when it comes to what djs are playing where. It is another thing to be wrong and leave spell check off.

If you work for Metropolis, do the club a favor and quit posting. :-X

i wasnt going to post, but damn. i was laughing too hard not to, i thing.