Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW LONG WILL SPACE BE AROUND????

Guest vanbuurenfan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirtyhouse777

i thing since metropolis start to bring djs like tiesto, paul van dyk and deep dish at prophency, they have and exelence team of bartenders they serv you in seconds.

in all serious what the hell is this ???

fucking reply. i'd seriously like an explanation.

Guest vanbuurenfan

i thing since metropolis start to bring djs like tiesto, paul van dyk and deep dish at prophency, they have and exelence team of bartenders they serv you in seconds.

this is why exactly why you should open all windows and vents when cleaning your house with clorox. ;D

Guest ClubDiva05

WTF??? LMFAO

Guest gmstenback

This should help you out...

BookProduct_3291.jpg

Too funny

Guest swank

maybe Miguelben's first language is not english but....he coulda spell checked his post... :-\

Guest dj_release

maybe Miguelben's first language is not english but....he coulda spell checked his post... :-\

I'm guessing that's a wild guess ;D

Guest swank

I'm guessing that's a wild guess ;D

keep guessing ;D

Guest redman

Since Space Has been bringing djs like tiesto, paul van dyk and deep dish , and they have and exelence team of bartenders they serve you in seconds. They will continue to be around!!!!!!

I had to fix it I was getting pretty annoyed