Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHINE presents Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero, & B-Side - Friday, Dec. 23rd

Guest Cablebeats

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spankmeister

I was soooo excited to hear he was coming into town...

until....

I saw the date and knew I would be in Michigan for the holidays!!!

D'OH! :(

Satoshi is a stellar DJ...no bones about it...this show is 110% Spankmeister approved and there would be no way I would miss this if I were in town!...

Guest pussErox

I was soooo excited to hear he was coming into town...

until....

I saw the date and knew I would be in Michigan for the holidays!!!

D'OH! :(

Satoshi is a stellar DJ...no bones about it...this show is 110% Spankmeister approved and there would be no way I would miss this if I were in town!...

tell me about it.

Guest djjoncowan

this is going to be amazing. really excited to have satoshi but for those of you who don't know, hector is the most under rated dj on the planet... ;)

Guest davidorth

for those that don't know, satoshi is truly one of the best house dj's around. and as mr. cowan said, hec is underrated and will impress even the harshest of critics.

can't wait.

it's a true honor to be a part of this event.

see you all on dec. 23rd ;D

Guest djjoncowan

for those that don't know, satoshi is truly one of the best house dj's around. and as mr. cowan said, hec is underrated and will impress even the harshest of critics.

can't wait.

it's a true honor to be a part of this event.

see you all on dec. 23rd ;D

glad to have you on board as well mr. orth - hopefully this will be the first of many events we'll work on together.... 8)

Guest Justin Johnson

this is going to be amazing. really excited to have satoshi but for those of you who don't know, hector is the most under rated dj on the planet... ;)

That is VERY true. Hec is one of the best DJs out there, and on top of that, one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

We (Kingsize USA) had him @ 'Bounce' in Port Chester, NY a couple of times, in like '95. Awesome.

Guest djjoncowan

Saw Hector @ Nerve awhile back. Played a mix of "Another Brick In The Wall" and leveled the place.

i so remember that. too this day that was one of the phattest tracks I've ever heard.....

Guest mp3some

in ddg's words: "I am soooooo there its not even funny!!!!!!!!!" ;D

Been waiting on this one for a while now. Missed the uber-packed Saw party on conference... and other than that, we dont ever get him around here.

And about Hector, I agree. I love his sound.... always very well programed sets. Havent heard him live since march of '04!! :o (thank goodnes for saw radio on xm!!)

Long overdue... This is gonna be the party of the month!!! ;D

.- 8)

Guest Philip

Saw Hector @ Nerve awhile back. Played a mix of "Another Brick In The Wall" and leveled the place.

i so remember that. too this day that was one of the phattest tracks I've ever heard.....

Were you actually there that night? or just that you have heard that track before?

Guest djjoncowan

Were you actually there that night? or just that you have heard that track before?

I was one of the co-owners and resident dj at nerve, so yeah, I was there.... pm me, i'll sort you out this weekend at shine for jazzy jeff and of course for the saw party. we'll have some shots for ya ;)

Guest Philip

Hec and Satoshi are the best....i still have memories of the wmc 04 party at Nerve, music was amazing!

Yes I remember all those kids in there just going nuts (including me). It was one of those nights that you judge other nights by.

Guest scarab

Hec and Satoshi are the best....i still have memories of the wmc 04 party at Nerve, music was amazing!

Yes I remember all those kids in there just going nuts (including me). It was one of those nights that you judge other nights by.

i belive this the night Lexicon Ave played one of the best sets i had heard for wmc 04 :o

Guest djjoncowan

i belive this the night Lexicon Ave played one of the best sets i had heard for wmc 04 :o

that lexicon ave set was definitely the best set of the conf 04 - glad to say that the saw wmc party will be on friday of conference and includes lexicon ave again plus numerous others ;D

Guest scarab

that lexicon ave set was definitely the best set of the conf 04 - glad to say that the saw wmc party will be on friday of conference and includes lexicon ave again plus numerous others ;D

niiiice! great news! already looking forward to this! , thnks for the early heads up to a great wmc 06 party! ;D