Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHINE presents Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero, & B-Side - Friday, Dec. 23rd

Guest Cablebeats

Guest djjoncowan

Hec and Satoshi are the best....i still have memories of the wmc 04 party at Nerve, music was amazing!

Yes I remember all those kids in there just going nuts (including me). It was one of those nights that you judge other nights by.

i belive this the night Lexicon Ave played one of the best sets i had heard for wmc 04 :o

that lexicon ave set was definitely the best set of the conf 04 - glad to say that the saw wmc party will be on friday of conference and includes lexicon ave again plus numerous others ;D

niiiice! great news! already looking forward to this! , thnks for the early heads up to a great wmc 06 party! ;D

wait until you see the rest of our lineup... its gonna be a sick week! now back to the topic at hand - jazzy jeff saturday? desyn next week? satoshi and hec the week after?? this is gonna get messy ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Hec and Satoshi are the best....i still have memories of the wmc 04 party at Nerve, music was amazing!

Agreed. Been itching for a party like that for a loooong time. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

satoshi is the GOD of dark prog house IMHO.... hes the effin man. only saw him once on november 8, 2002 one of the first times i ever went to crobar. didnt know shit about house back then and i loved his sound even then

if he has the same sound today its gonna be sick

i know the date cuz i have his autograph on my wall along with hector romero :)

Guest djjoncowan

i miss this chino!

looks like its gonna be another good nite at shine

hope so... thanks to everyone who made it out last night for desyn... the vibe you create is priceless - see you all next friday for satoshi and hector ;)

Guest djjoncowan

My New Years Resolution is to make it to "Shine" in 2006. :-\

hope so.... would be good to see you again c - what are your NYE plans? anyways, hope to see you soon at shine 8)

Guest Stealth

this will be week 3 of my 8 weeks straight to shine

next week two days straight

fri for satoshi

sat for jdate singles party ....... ;D

I didn't know they were having a jdate party. Guess I'm going to both. ;D

Guest coach

Would it just be easier to do a NON-rollcall? Because everyone is going to be there, right? We are putting off heading to my parents to make it to this. No excuses.

Guest Justin Johnson

Would it just be easier to do a NON-rollcall? Because everyone is going to be there, right? We are putting off heading to my parents to make it to this. No excuses.

LOL!

It's always fun to do a roll call anyways...