Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e transportation

msbobois

It doesn't matter how it's sent because it's the dogs that sniff it out. It's not likely though, but there still is a chance. I think it's safer to send things through private courier companies like FedEx or UPS. I know of people who have sent significant quantities without any trouble.

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

Actually its safer to send drugs through the US Post Office, they need a warrant to open any packages. Private carriers need no such thing, and aren't governed by the same set of rules or laws. Secondly at the present time there are only 3 dogs capable of detecting mdma. These dogs are located at the canadian and mexican border. SWIM has mdma shipped to them all the time through the mail.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Well in the US at last count the Government had 3 dogs that were able to detect the smell of mdma. It may have changed, but still there is no reason to worry bout sending stuff through the mail. As long as the person doesn't go bragging to everybody and their mother.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

United States Postal service is by far the best way to transport illegal goods, and especially now during christmas time when they begin to get swamped. Firstly, you never need to sign when sending packages that can fit into your mailbox. (If they ask you too, never sign for it) Also, USPS almost never searches packages without a warrant or high suspicion of illegal substances (ie. cocaine spilling out of a box). And if for any reason you do get caught, you will most likely receive a simple note informing you that US customs has seized an illegal shipment of... and that you are asked to please claim your package and resolve the situation or it will be destroyed. Don't respond to the letter, and usually they won't inform local law enforcement. Out of about ten or so packages SWIM received with illegal shipments, maybe only one of those SWIM didn't receive, and SWIM believes that was due to the package simply getting lost in the mail. These were all foreign packages by the way, which US customs often searches through. If you're mailing domestic, piece of pie.

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 11-09-2000).]

they just came out with some new tech. in Europe, i dont know if its being used over here yet, but the cops over there are using a device which they swipe on surfaces they think could have residue of illegal substances on them(like a clubber's jacket), and they get a reading if there is. I dont know if they have made it over here yet but it would be ideal for the postal service and private courier service ot use. So make sure your buddy packs it up clean

Originally posted by wackzd:

they just came out with some new tech. in Europe, i dont know if its being used over here yet, but the cops over there are using a device which they swipe on surfaces they think could have residue of illegal substances on them(like a clubber's jacket), and they get a reading if there is. I dont know if they have made it over here yet but it would be ideal for the postal service and private courier service ot use. So make sure your buddy packs it up clean

i heard that this is done in airports..testing suitcases and such, and then if there's any residue on the surface they have reason to search the bag.. (?????) any comments, e-tarded? smile.gif

------------------

kissing.gif

Coming back from europe through Heathrow airport this summer they ran some little device over my bag, and when I asked what it was they said they were checking for guns and drugs. :P So I know something like that is out there.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

If youre sending your shit, within usa, it dosnt matter what carrier you use. I like to use usps, because you dont have to sign for it. If you decide to use fed ex, ups or private curier, make sure you pack you shit good(well that goes for all the packages), but as far as i know, fed ex and private curiers, must follow the same laws that usps does. That means, they will not search your shit without federal warrant. To get fed warrent, there must be a suspicion that youre trafficing illegal drugs.

If youre sending shit through mail, make sure youre not signing for anything. That goes for all mail. Send it so you dont have to sign for it.

If your mail is coming from outside the USA, it has to go through us customs service. Customs follows few rules when it comes to opening/searching packages. #1 they have a "hot country list" so if your drugs come from Belguim, Holland, Israel or recently Russia, chances are it will be seized.

#2 They use ramdom search(xray) There is 140+ international flight coming to JFK airport/day. All those planes carry tons of mail, (and tons of goodies smile.gif )so customs can not search every one of them. What they do is they pick some at random that they then x-ray.

#3 They use drug sniffing dogs. TO set this straigh, there is much more then 3 e sniffing dogs. They now have them at JFK, Newark, LAX as well as on the border with Canada and Mex. So dont believe the rumors about 3 dogs etc.

What they do with the dogs is they walk them along the cargo(this usually happends to cargo from a hot country) and when the dog finds something, they will xray it. Once the xray is positive they will open the package. Then they will test the content to see what it is.

Then the customs decide what to do whit it. If the amount is small, they will simply mail you a letter(it will come from us justice dept) saying that you have illegal contraband and you can claim it. If you ignore the letter they will send you another letter saying that you had time to claim your shit, and now it will be destroyed.

If the amount is large, the customs will notify the DEA. Basically if they do this, youre in trouble. The DEA will then either take the drugs, and set up controlled delivery(and get you) -->this happends with amouts that are considered large such as 1 kilo of mdma+ OR they will pass on it, and notify your local authority, which then will set up a sting and try to get you.

So whatever you do, if youre importing from another country, DONT SIGN FOR ANYTING!!!!!!

ONCE YOU SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE, THEY WILL COME WITH SWAT TEAM, KICK YOUR DOOR IN AND TAKE YOU AWAY.

Youll pay $30k + just in lawyer retainer fees!!!!

Be carefull, the government is out to get you!

As far as the sniffing machines go, they dont sniff for drugs. They have them at the airports to search for plastik explosives, which are very hard to detect even through x-ray.

If you have any questions email me!

TOMMY