Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post About Any Movie

Guest ic143

Guest ic143

I guess I jacked your thread too, Irene...sowwy.

;D

Are you kidding?! Who cares silly! :-* Just thought it might be better to have a "post whatever" thread instead. ;D

Guest kcariaga

Saw the Family Stone. Great movie, I totally recommend it. Luke Wilson is friggin awesome as always!

Saw this over the holiday! Liked it, but the swapping was a bit unbelievable. I have sisters and this would NEVER happen!

Guest ic143

Saw the Family Stone. Great movie, I totally recommend it. Luke Wilson is friggin awesome as always!

Saw this over the holiday! Liked it, but the swapping was a bit unbelievable. I have sisters and this would NEVER happen!

I know what you mean. I would feel weird around everyone if that really happened. Besides that, I thought it was hilarious.

Guest trancelator

The Ringer...really good flick. Knoxville came back strong after the DOH disaster. Best moment in the flick is when a high school buddy recognizes him but he has to keep going on with the retard schtick.

• 1 month later...
Guest ic143

I saw 'The Notebook' this weekend. What a beautiful yet sad love story :'(

Great movie fairy. If you like Nicholas Sparks you should check out the movie "A Walk to Remember" if you haven't done so already. Ofcourse the book is much better. ;)

Guest slamminshaun

I saw 'The Notebook' this weekend. What a beautiful yet sad love story :'(

My wife is making me sick of that movie....is it necessary to watch it EVERY TIME it's on???

Guest b00tyman07

Every girl wants their guy to see the notebook, a better movie to watch together is unfaithful, hopefully the two of you will disagree about it, get angry, but be so turned on by the movie you end up having angry sex.

fuck dr phil, im the love doctor in this biatch

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trancelator

Irene rented that God damn Rent movie and I swear that as soon as I heard that stupid song I wanted to take that fucking disc out and smash it on the ground. Thank God she turned it off after five minutes. ;D

Guest ic143

just watched the brothers grimm.....

had potential...C

I saw it. It was ok.

Pat and I just rented the latest Zorro. It was good. The little boy stole the show.

Guest durrtylexx

Irene rented that God damn Rent movie and I swear that as soon as I heard that stupid song I wanted to take that fucking disc out and smash it on the ground. Thank God she turned it off after five minutes. ;D

LMAO

Guest durrtylexx

just watched the brothers grimm.....

had potential...C

I saw it. It was ok.

Pat and I just rented the latest Zorro. It was good. The little boy stole the show.

cool...I'll check it out this weekend..