Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My experience with plugging and my best rolls

rabidpanda

For the past 6 months, I've been experimenting with the most productive way of rolling. More specifically, which method of taking beans provide for a more enjoyable experience. For the most part, I attend about the same clubs on a weekly basis, and I pay very close attention to what my body is telling me while I'm rolling, here's what I found.

I first plugged about two months ago. I first swallowed a whole bean and rolled hard, and then 3 hours later, plugged another one. The pressure in my ass was very unpleasent and didn't go away until nearly 2 hours and some minutes later. I did notice however, that I felt pretty good for an extended 4 hour period after plugging the bean, but the roll wasn't very strong. The following week, I plugged the same type of pill into my bum only. This was even more unpleasent than the first, because I was fully sober and aware of the ache in my ass. It felt as if little bubbles were moving around in my tube, and I could almost feel the pill breaking up. It was nearly an hour before I felt even slightly up, and it wasn't nearly as strong as if I had swallowed it. In fact, it was a very mellow high, and wasn't as enjoyable as previous times. I was sure I got it in far enough (farther than the length of my index finger), and checked to see if any of it left my body undigested. It had all been dissolved after three hours when I finally relieved myself (and the ache in my rear). I have tried it two times since with nearly the same results.

What I have found to be a highly successful formula is the following: About 3 to 3 1/2 hours prior to rolling, I eat a medium sized meal, with plenty of meat and carbos. Then at about 2 hours prior to rolling, I take a 500 mg tablet of Vitamin C and a multivitamin and sometimes a capsule of 5-dht. Then when I take the bean, I swallow it whole (or chew it depending on the time of night), and wash it down with plenty of fruit juice (fortified with 100% vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals). I usually prefer fruit juice to soda at this point because of the vitamin C and it helps with hydration. Then while I'm coming up, I pour on the soda. Then about 3 hours later if I decide to stay out until 7 am or go to an after party, I drop another with soda. So far, I've yet to have a disappointing roll. I also make sure I get plenty of sleep prior to and I exercise quite regularly during the week (which I've heard helps maintain healthy seratonin levels).

So in my experience, plugging a bean in your ass is not worth the hassle (especially if you don't normally drop until you are about to enter the club), or the discomfort. But perhaps it doesn't work this way for everyone, I definitely recommend trying it at least once. It's not as bad as it sounds.

why do you take with soda...what does that do. does the carbonation or sugar have any effect with dropping....?

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

if youre putting pills up your ass thats when you know youre soing to many drugs and its time for an instanst stop to the drug sceene. do u fean that bad that you have to shove a pill up your ass.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Of course I don't need to be shoving pills in my ass, but I am willing to try everything once (which is why I tried Ecstasy in the first place). I'm not a drug head if thats what you're implying, I don't smoke, drink, any other drugs, just roll every other weekend or so. I've never ever ever popped more than 2 pills in one night, and I've never done it during a weekday. And I took a 5 week break to be sober, and just sharpened up my dance moves. No need to be critical, just sharing my experience.