Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yellow mitsubishi turbos?

aliebling

Does anyone know what's in these pills? I took one along with about 5 of my friends, and we all had bad experiences. The actual roll was fun, long and kind of speedy, but we figured out that there was something really bad in them after we had come down and were still fucked up. We were all cracked out for the next few days, couldn't sleep, one person had really bad hallucinations that didn't go away for 4 days and another one said she felt like her throat was going to close up - she was so scared she was crying for hours! Pass on the warning not to take them and if anyone knows what's in them I'd appreciate it.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Stay away from anything yellow. Its going around in the NE that its pure amphetamines (Speed) My friends had a great roll, but shitty comedown. Everything you mentioned about your friends. All of my friends say that they would NEVER do it again.

Go sober and have a better time.

check this site, and search for them

http://www.pillreports.com/test/main.html

good luck.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."