Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iraq video

ryan2772

Guest trancepriest

Of course they are talking about kids.... lol. The great liberators in Iraq. That part where the little kid said.... Fuck You... to the soldiers was funny. ;D. "Well if you don't throw rocks I would give you food." --- HaHa.

Guest trancepriest

Those guys must've had a shitty childhood. I mean' date=' I threw rocks at traffic when I was a kid....

[/quote']

The American soldiers or the Iraqi's? Damn Shaun you threw rocks at enemy military convoys when you were a kid... you got balls man.

Guest pod

I can sympathize with that. I could be driving through Overtown, and some little bastard could toss a brick at my windshield, and I'd probably say similar things in the heat of anger.

Guest drlogic

to put it as my buddy said to me when he was flying missions into bagdad airport, "iraq is great, except everyone is trying to kill you"...

these guys in the video are speaking off the cuff, please STFU..

Not anymore mongo.........So, w/ all do respect, YOU STFU...lol

Those videos are Iraqi's! I know, they go totally against anything you wish were true!

I too wish only the best for them over there. It's in all of our best intertests. The worse thing any of us can do is listen to the politrixta's in DC...Especially Democrats! They are only out for themselves w/ no plan or vision.

Watching them do their darndest to leave America vulnerable and trash the country they represent is becoming "saturday night live-ISH"......HILLARIOUS! What a sorry bunch of saps!

lol

L