Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRINGING PILLS TO MEXICO, SPRING BREAK?

substance

Bringing any drugs across the mexican border is always risky. A lot of times they are looking for anabolics, cocaine, heroine, etc. They don't check everyone, but Im sure if they did find your aspirin bottle, they'd spill it out to check what was in it. Put em on a girlfriend in her purse, and you'll be a lot better off. And there are only a very limited number of dogs that can sniff out MDMA, I'd stick them in my shoe instead of the pill bottle.

i went to cancun last year and the seacrh is a joke or could be risky, when you get off the plane you get your bags and wait on line, the line leeds to a traffic light in the airport, you push a button if its green you walk, red you get stopped, when i went a lady pushed green and they let the whole plane walk through about a 200 people, i was so pissed, but then i was talking to other people who said they got harassed and they sprinkled powder on the bags to check for substances, i think you best bet is to strap them to you balls, and i didnt see any dogs in the airport, hope this helps and be careful

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Don't bring anything down like that to Cancun. Cause first of all, it's risky. Yeah the chances are slim of you getting caught. But if you do, your in jail in a mexican prison. You don't know what's down there. 2nd..they got so many free drinking party packages you can get. I see some stuff like 40 hours of free drinking the whole week on some of those packages. So just wasted with alcahol the whole week. Just my 2 cents..

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

i would not risk bringing anything with you. if you want you can mail a package to yourself at the hotel before you leave here. package it good, put a different name on it or spell your name wrong and just check at the front desk and it should get there. i don't think mexico checks envelpoes coming in too much. i had somebody mail me a package at a florida hotel from amsterdam and it got thru just in time and we had a blast!!! think about it.