Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you POD!

Guest teabag

Guest HouseJunkie

%7Boption%7D

she definatley has this "I want a bone, from behind" look in her eye.

That was a very perverted observation but I do concur.

Guest obby

%7Boption%7D

she definatley has this "I want a bone, from behind" look in her eye.

That was a very perverted observation but I do concur.

I too concur!

Guest coach

Realization makes me happy...I am a happy man today.

Holidays and 2006 is gonna be great. 8)

Heh, you're only just now realizing that you live in a city with one of the highest ratios of beautiful women in the country?

Well i have a couple comments to make about this thread. First of all, once you come to the realization that you no longer want to be with someone its kinda hard to fake it through the holidays. I went through the same thing with my ex fiance. I left him 2 weeks before xmas, when i realized i was miserable and didn't even want him to touch me. My parents said i was nuts and that i should stick it out but i just couldn't.

Now, if you are coming to this conclusion just by looking at pictures of hot chicks in a club gallery.....youre going about it all wrong. Those pics are not a true representation of real life. Most people are inibriated in one way or another and of course he's gonna take pics of the hot and happy looking chicks, thats his job. Before making that step, you have to look at your relationship with HER.

Guest teabag

The pics were just a compliment to Pod's good pirate eye ..my relationship is another story and even though my ex doesnt quite agree with it we are doing a favor to each other by sailing apart...I am not ready to get married...last 5 years is being nothing but work and I am just 28 years old... I need to see with my own eyes the excitment captured by Pod's camera week in and week out.. happy holidays to all of you.......mine are going to be great. ;D

if ya gotta do it ya gotta do it. save each other from buying the christmas presents.

ha ha weeeeerrrrrrrrrd 8)

Right...Make up after Christmas, and break up right before Valentines day. Perfect timing. LOL

But seriously though, the chick on the bottom got a nice booty, or is it the picture angle..Anyway great pic Pod.. 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

.. where can i meet the blonde girl (the bottom pic)?? rebound,, perfect time for the holidays...

:o

go to space homie, shes always there 8)

Guest nzfriends

I have her phoner number but her boyfriend probably wouldn't appreciate me passing it on... hahahaha

I will be sure to let her know she has a secret society of CJ admirers

• 8 months later...