Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visuals while rollin'...

eazyroller

cwm12.gif I had some crazy visuals while rollin' Halloween night, the craziest shit ever...anyone have any good stories to share, i'd love to hear them...please cwm3.gifcwm9.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

live, love, experience, be happy, dance, smile, laugh, open your eyes, talk, share, frolic, feel, listen, taste...like you never have before...

had some reocurring visuals. on two different occassions with two different kinds of rollz. it was a bunch of us in my room rooling face. and i look over to one of my friends to say something and before i could, she said it looked like i had glasses on. that blew my mind cause i was about to say the same thing. everyone in the room looked like they were wearing glasses. it was some sick shit. and it hapened again another time s well. when shit starts to reocurr, you know your fucked up. it was pretty cool.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

Yea, I remember this one time I was driving and roll'n with my friend, and out of no where the street lights started looking like car headlights and I thought a car was coming towards me because I was so fucked up. So I hit the brakes so hard that I left skid marks on the road and then to realize that when I drove past the street light it wasn't a car.

heres another one...kinda hard to explain.

rollin HARD (a given...), and i was looking at my friend on the floor and his face seemed to morph into something that looked like him but not quite. It was kinda like when you see someone on the street that resembles someone you know. It was freaky.

a good time though. i love shit like that.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

Thanx guys, those are great stories, I luv shit like that, get the bloomers if you can you'll love 'em... any way one thing I saw rollin' face was, wait let me start again cwm7.gif OK I was sittin' on the couch and happened to glance over to the ground and to my far left underneath a chair was a miniature highway, but it looked sooooooooooo real, you know what I mean, anyway There were trucks and cars riding along, it was like a square highway 18 in by 18 in...(approximately smile.gif I remember it so vividly and it was nightime all their head lights were on and everything and other lights some trucks have.. it was sick shit, It was kind of like a flashback from previous rolls driving on the highway or something. I've been traveling a lot lately and rollin' and I don't know it was wierd but defintiely cool! Oh I also thought I saw someone sitting on the couch across from me, a little kid, weird.. I don't think I ever rolled as hard as I did this night. good times...I think there was something else but I can't remember anymore.. thanx peeps...if it happens again I'll keep you posted, and if you guys see any more craziness let me know I think visuals are soooo neat!!!! I love hearn' about them. I had never had visuals rollin' before. I liked it, but I have to admit, after rollin' that night the next day was killa, you guys know what I'm talkin' about, take it slow guys cwm12.gif Later...

------------------

live, love, experience, be happy, dance, smile, laugh, open your eyes, talk, share, frolic, feel, listen, taste...like you never have before...

[This message has been edited by eazyroller (edited 11-03-2000).]

I get visuals all the time.

Once in my house Me & my bf and some friend were hanging out after coming home from a club (I was rollin hard)Then i took 2 shotties from a blunt

My bf went to kiss me & i saw flames coming out of his eyes & mouth it was freaky.

Then i looked at him sitting on the sofa and his face turned gray and he grew a braid.

Then another time at exits i thought there was a big screen TV on stage and there were people playing Nintendo on it> i kept telling my BF to go up there and play.

I have had many more, but i have to work! biggrin.gif

The crazy ones are always when I roll & smoke.

I am diying to try shrooms, but i cant get my hands on it. cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

Try taking couple 3-5

candies and having someone

do you with blue light

Unbelivable visuals

I was seeing face of person flashing lights change to all different faces I have been seeing during night-extreamly pleasant

(Hallowen night-Twailo)

[This message has been edited by frodo (edited 11-04-2000).]

Originally posted by pastafagioli:

Listen to yourselves,you sound like a bunch of burnt,stupid drug attics.Only if your parents or future kids could read posts... cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gif

Pastafagioli...Are you jealous???

cwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by frodo:

Try taking couple 3-5

candies and having someone

do you with blue light

Unbelivable visuals

I was seeing face of person flashing lights change to all different faces I have been seeing during night-extreamly pleasant

(Hallowen night-Twailo)

[This message has been edited by frodo (edited 11-04-2000).]

Nice!!!!!Thanx for the advice

cwm9.gif

------------------

Ok, My friends and I all decided to go to an upstate house and roll face. Well it was me and two of my friends, who were meeting the rest of the gang up there. By the time my two friends and I got to the house, everyone, including us and the people who were already there were rolling face. I had never had visuals before, so it was kinda cool. I was on White Zorros and White Butterflies, which probably had something to do with my first visual. I saw abuot 50 white butterflies form out of one wall, fly across the room, and melt into the other room. Some of the the other visuals that were seen that night by my friends were, a ripple in the air, like a wormhole, i myself saw everyone with glasses on, and i watched the candles in a chandelier come to gether and put on a two minute cartoon for me. Some others were, people turned into cartoon characters, a girlfriend of mine said she saw our friend split into two chinese girls, this was a big Italian kid. I will never forget that night as long as I love.

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Ok, My friends and I all decided to go to an upstate house and roll face. Well it was me and two of my friends, who were meeting the rest of the gang up there. By the time my two friends and I got to the house, everyone, including us and the people who were already there were rolling face. I had never had visuals before, so it was kinda cool. I was on White Zorros and White Butterflies, which probably had something to do with my first visual. I saw abuot 50 white butterflies form out of one wall, fly across the room, and melt into the other room. Some of the the other visuals that were seen that night by my friends were, a ripple in the air, like a wormhole, i myself saw everyone with glasses on, and i watched the candles in a chandelier come to gether and put on a two minute cartoon for me. Some others were, people turned into cartoon characters, a girlfriend of mine said she saw our friend split into two chinese girls, this was a big Italian kid. I will never forget that night as long as I love.

Wow ....sounds like a great time..HELL YEAH, that's awesome, I love white zorros...had a batch for the past week ..hmmm....anyways, good story, lotz-a-luv,oxoxo

------------------

"Why judge after the moment, when everything felt right in the moment?"

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Wow ....sounds like a great time..HELL YEAH, that's awesome, I love white zorros...had a batch for the past week ..hmmm....anyways, good story, lotz-a-luv,oxoxo

------------------

"Why judge after the moment, when everything felt right in the moment?"

Originally posted by fresh1:

Yea, I remember this one time I was driving and roll'n with my friend, and out of no where the street lights started looking like car headlights and I thought a car was coming towards me because I was so fucked up. So I hit the brakes so hard that I left skid marks on the road and then to realize that when I drove past the street light it wasn't a car.

You are a total fu**ing ass if you drive while you are rolling hard!!!! You wanna kill someone you jackass!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

A-

• 2 weeks later...

well one time i was at work and me and my friend who was the supervisor got sum green clovers. we started by doin a half as a joke and by the end of the day i was on 4 `/2 cwm7.gif my friend was driving me around and i took the last 1/2. i swear to god i thought i was raining out..it was the only time i ever got visuals ...it rocked

Originally posted by luz:

Damn those are some sweet trips. Shrooms are great fun!!!!! I've been living on a cow farm for the past 6 months and this summer had a FAB crop of bright blue shrooms. Hook yourself up with a farm (cows) and bring a book to identify the right shrooms. Just remember don't eat too many it's the poison that gives you the trip.

cwm29.gif

First off..lets be a little smarter than that..

cwm23.gif

secondly..i have two visual stories..both on the same night... the first one was...we were in my friends house rolling nuts!! so we all got into my friends car and turned on the heater(there was like 9 of us) the heat blows you up crazy!! but anyway (and no we were not driving, we were in he garage)my friend walked out from inside the house and i saw him, but then i saw him turn into a freddy kreuger looking thing..and then he disappeared and reappeared just like that right in front of my face..it was so trippy

and the second was that night..my friend was driving me home..he was already off his roll so he was fine to drive..and i kept seeing the highway like if we were on this big ass rollercoaster..and it was just me and him but i saw me and 4 other friends on the rollercoaster...and when ever we would go down and come back up i would see us like if we were dong 210miles an hour in the lincoln tunnel..it was so crazy..my friend kept looking at me laughing cuz i had the wierdest look on my face!! super nice..i think were on piscies not too sure cwm9.gif

------------------

Can You Feel It...Do You Still Want More...

~*~QueenBloMeUp~*~

Originally posted by hylsnan:

Originally posted by luz:

Damn those are some sweet trips. Shrooms are great fun!!!!! I've been living on a cow farm for the past 6 months and this summer had a FAB crop of bright blue shrooms. Hook yourself up with a farm (cows) and bring a book to identify the right shrooms. Just remember don't eat too many it's the poison that gives you the trip.

cwm29.gif

cwm3.gif HEY WHERE CAN I FIND A COW?????

i HAVE BEEN SEARCHIN ALL OVER cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

I used to sit in a club all fucked up and I would hallucinte everyone in the whole place wearing sunglasses and cowboy hats - this was 2 years ago so I really was imagining it (now that is actually the reality). Also, I was at my house once and I was seeing make up on my one guy friends face (lipstick, eyeliner, the works) with those body jewels in a pattern above his eye. That actually happened to everyone I looked at. My walls in my house are plain white and I thought there were wallpapered with some floral print. This is why I stopped getting this fucked up..........I have a very imaginative mind that takes me to crazy places on drugs

Hello all this is my first time posting a message.

My first time "rolling" I was camping sitting by the fire. The flames were dancing and the trees around me were swaying back and forth!! All I thought was damn what took me so long to try it!!! cwm44.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

For me, they're the best of both worlds. visuals and the lovey feeling. But, It seems like there are a few batches going around or people just have vastly different experiences with them.

My friend who rolled with me that night took a little time out to chill out. And, when I caught up with him 10 minutes later, he was doing some yoga (or something) and looked like he was grass hopper. Not sure if that was an official yoga posture, or if he thought he was transformed into a grasshopper. He looked pretty content, so I didn't disturb him.

And, he wasn't trying to eat of the fruit tartlets that were floating around in my trip, so I let him be. Next day, we were both back to our normal selves.

good thing too. . .

Originally posted by eazyroller:

NICE...yeah Zorros are key!

Dude, don't post messages of yourself being so f'd up you almost got into an accident. This is what gives E a bad name. If your info would happen to fall into the wrong hands, we could possibly see your story on some laim ass 20/20 special on how bad E is for us. Keep it cool. And try not to drive so wasted. Remember...there are more lives at steak than just yours.