Clubplanet Nightlife Community

48,000 square foot strip club?

V. Barbarino

Word is new Tooties opens with it's 48,000 square foot building this new years...

I got inside info from a guy on the plane, I checked him out and he seems legit... So all you strip club guys, it looks to be a go, the largest strip club in the US! I'm not a strip club guy, I only go with my gf, so enjoy..

Guest Miss_Digital

havent been to a strip club in 2 yrs im so there .. tootsies is my fav

i predict that before 2006 Bling will make a triumphant return too the strip clubs!

Guest ClubDiva05

The NEW Tootsies Cabaret! A 30,000 square foot

multi-level adult mega-plex is schduled to open January 2 2006

Upper deck VIP

• 5 Luxurious private sky boxes overlooking the main stage. These boxes are equipment with state of the art audio and video systems.

• Private Bar

• Full unobstructed view of entire club

• 4 Private Champaign rooms

• Private VIP entrance to upper level

• Luxury Seating

Lower VIP

• Spacious raised seating with panoramic view of entire stage.

• Private Bar

General Club Features

• Exotic themes including Moulin Rouge, Las Vegas, Amsterdam and Time Square

• 5 Star Restaurant

• 3 full service bars

• 6 Private Champaign rooms

• State of the art audio and video

• 400 sq ft main stage

Guest LeVeL

Word is new Tooties opens with it's 48,000 square foot building this new years...

I got inside info from a guy on the plane, I checked him out and he seems legit... So all you strip club guys, it looks to be a go, the largest strip club in the US! I'm not a strip club guy, I only go with my gf, so enjoy..

Old new dude all of us Toosie freaks been knowing about this upgrade for months...now all they need is better quality girls because the last couple of months a lot of the top notch hunnies have left.. :-\

Guest durrtylexx

Word is new Tooties opens with it's 48' date='000 square foot building this new years...

[/quote']

Old new dude all of us Toosie freaks been knowing about this upgrade for months...now all they need is better quality girls because the last couple of months a lot of the top notch hunnies have left.. :-\

werd, tootsies quality has dropped significantly.

fugly strippers

Guest Devilicious

werd, tootsies quality has dropped significantly.

fugly strippers

I concur, but last time I was there they made up for it with the freak factor. I swear I didn't know some of the stuff they were doing was possible.

Actually Mr Saleen this is OLD news... :P

I told you months ago, i even thought about getting a gig there bcz it was such a big club and they were going to outdo scarlets... and go for a latenight dance music crowd on one of the floors.

I was supposed to be open before the hell-a-daze season but ran late as most big projects do... the old toot's had some of the best selection in women but the place was close to a dump, this new one should be nice, and it's near the old one too

I'll prob stop by after the hype dies down... and actually Most clubs in the states suck (compared to Europe and Latin America) but for the States Toot's and Scar's are in the top 10 for U.S. spots

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

El Centro outclasses them all.

pod u get on that special treatment at the centro ;)

havnt been to tootsies in a while but i used to FREQUENT the joint, home away from home!! im excited for the new tootsies....ahhh adult playground full of beeeeeeetches

Guest ClubDiva05

There will be almost double the amount of girls at the new Tootsies than there was at the old one and considering the minimum 35 girls per shift they've always maintained at the current location.I can tell you that they have hired 150 girls for the new club and are still hiring.There will be a lot of hot chics at Tootsies come January 2.

Bling the location you would want for this Friday is the current one 19839 nw 2nd AVE Miami, FL 33169

Guest xbbdc

There will be almost double the amount of girls at the new Tootsies than there was at the old one and considering the minimum 35 girls per shift they've always maintained at the current location.I can tell you that they have hired 150 girls for the new club and are still hiring.There will be a lot of hot chics at Tootsies come January 2.

Bling the location you would want for this Friday is the current one 19839 nw 2nd AVE Miami, FL 33169

looks like someone knows their strip club 411 ;D

and actually Most clubs in the states suck (compared to Europe and Latin America)

i went to a strip club in spain and it sucked.. i go with the YMMV (your miles may vary) theory on every strip club. depends on the girl, depends on her mood, depends if she's drunk or on something ;)

im going next fri not this one this one im goin to movies :)

im going next fri not this one this one im goin to movies :)

going to movies...? can we say fob?

:P

Guest xbbdc

for pod.

Posted: Dec 22 2005, 05:16 PM

Gents,

Ventured to Centro Espanol aka "CE" last night. Did not really want to go but I was feeling a little edgy. Anyhow, I arrive and the admission price jumped up to a whopping $10 vice the $6. I had driven a good ways, so I donated the $10.00 and proceeded inside the club. It seeme very slow maybe 15 or 16 girls working inside, but none of the pretty ladies I use to see there just a few weeks ago prior to all the changes. I sit at the bar which there is plenty of open stools and order a Heineken, at least drink prices stayed the same thus far. As a good monger should I begin to scope things out. I was hard pressed to not find any lady that sent shock waves to my private area. A few came and offered up a good time in the VIP, but I was not feeling any of these ladies. So, I figured I would at least catch a buzz for my troubles. Well, 5 beers and 90 minutes later I decide to get the VIP treatment with a young, cute perhaps 6 or 7 body named Jennifer. She appears to be a good provider as the last time I was there, she was constantly in VIP. I made my $20 donation for the VIP and we begin to head back. WHOA another change, you must now pay the Security dude $5.00 to get a curtain for your VIP area. They previously removed all the doors and curtains, put up some velcro and hooks so they can now hang up the curtains ans give the VIP a legit look, vice being a mini fuck lounge. So, I paid the dude $5.00 which he gladly placed in his pocket. He came back and hung up the curtain. Aint that a BITCH. On a positive note, with the curtain in place there's no more 3 song time limit, so you can really take your time and enjoy yourself with the girl. Hopefully this will bring many of the old girls back to work. Yes, F/S was provided (CBJ, and multiple positions). Jennifer is very good and she really enjoys sucking dick. CE has lost a lot of its flavor, but I still plan on making a visit every now and then.

IAMSMOOTH2005