Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to pick up a stripper @ a strip joint

Guest ClubDiva05

"hey bitch' date=' i got $500...."

that works better dude.

[/quote']

Def the way to do it!!!

And I believe the saying goes "it's your booty not your beauty"

I'll tell you what, I can respect strippers because you already know what they want. Your money....And that's fine... At least you know from the start. A guy who falls in love with a stripper is a fool. Chicks nowadays are very pretentious and fake, you never know what they really want until you wake up one day broke. LOL

Guest Miss_Digital

I'll tell you what' date=' I can respect strippers because you already know what they want. Your money....And that's fine... At least you know from the start. A guy who falls in love with a stripper is a fool. Chicks nowadays are very pretentious and fake, you never know what they really want until you wake up one day broke. LOL

[/quote']

looks like you talk from experience

:o

I'll tell you what, I can respect strippers because you already know what they want. Your money....And that's fine... At least you know from the start. A guy who falls in love with a stripper is a fool. Chicks nowadays are very pretentious and fake, you never know what they really want until you wake up one day broke. LOL

Not from my personal experience, from others... :P

Guest Miss_Digital

I'll tell you what' date=' I can respect strippers because you already know what they want. Your money....And that's fine... At least you know from the start. A guy who falls in love with a stripper is a fool. Chicks nowadays are very pretentious and fake, you never know what they really want until you wake up one day broke. LOL

[/quote']

its best to learn from other peoples mistakes

The same way I learned from your huge mistake of not going to NOC afterhours. Only punks do that. LOL.

Guest Miss_Digital

[/quote']

The same way I learned from your huge mistake of not going to NOC afterhours. Only punks do that. LOL.

you brat ... WE'll see next time at NOc who is the real punk! ::)

Guest Slide On The Ice

There is also another way, when you're a photographer, which I used to be. You get them to pose for you and then make them look and feel special, which I did with one. The bitch really only wanted to score free glamour pics for her portfolio though, so it all came down to money again. ::)

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Or you could try...."Are those space pants your wearing? Cause your butt's outta this WORLD." I know, very sad indeed.

Guest junglesmacks

[/quote']

I wonder what co-worker you would be referring to.. hmm..

I wonder what co-worker you would be referring to.. hmm..

LMAO!!!