Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Nikolas ....

Guest partyanimal#1

Guest partyanimal#1

I just got the news from a very good source that Metropolis just got rid of the services of George Alvarado and have Nikolas as their headliner and weekly resident of the main room begining the new years eve party. Finally that room is going to have the music it deserves.

;D ;D ;D

Guest def2

you know, its funny how the truth gets twisted to suit people's needs..... i heard that metropolis was waaaaaaay behind in paying many of its employees for services rendered. and i also heard that this was the reason that certain headlining djs resigned (not fired) and thus how other djs now have the top slot.....

shame, shame shame...come on guys tell the truth..

as for the "new saturday resident"...it takes a lot more than pulling the horn and siren every five minutes to hold a crowd. and it certainly takes more than politicking and manuevering behind peoples backs to get yourself a spot. it takes experinece, professionalism and a in-check ego- all traits missing from our "current" resident.