Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the history of Cooljunkie?

Who founded this website? :-\ How much did club planet shell out in cash to take it over? What hapend to the original owners? How much per head at a club does cool junkie get? How much a year does this company make? Will it ever be on a stock exchange?

Guest Seb

Who founded this website? :-\ How much did club planet shell out in cash to take it over? What hapend to the original owners? How much per head at a club does cool junkie get? How much a year does this company make? Will it ever be on a stock exchange?

you mean like a 10-K or annual report? I doubt a non-public company is going to publish that kind of information on this forum.

Guest Devilicious

Why do you think it is any of your business?

Maybe the powers that be will answer those questions when you tell us your first and last name, social security number, family history, credit history, job status, net worth, and salary. ::)

Guest JMT

Well, let's see. First, the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it...

Guest coach
Well, let's see. First, the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it...

LOL, you couldn't?

Guest mp3some

Maybe the powers that be will answer those questions when you tell us your first and last name, social security number, family history, credit history, job status, net worth, and salary. ::)

Bravo!

Mr n00b, you have been:

007.jpg

lol

don't you think that's a little bit uncalled for?

Maybe the guy is a stock investor. Ask any seasoned investor and he'll tell you all this information is needed before buying stock.

Guest mp3some

Maybe the guy is a stock investor. Ask any seasoned investor he'll tell you all this information is needed before buying stock.

Given that the company in question has gone "public" and it's stock is being traded.... Then all this information would be available to the general public.

.- 8)

Maybe the guy is a stock investor. Ask any seasoned investor he'll tell you all this information is needed before buying stock.

Given that the company in question has gone "public" and it's stock is being traded.... Then all this information would be available to the general public.

.- 8)

wow cooljunkie went public already?

Guest mp3some

LOL u wont find it.

all4trib referred to the guy as a stock investor looking to buy stock.

I referred to the info being public, if the company is actively traded.

CJ is not public, hene the info being confidential.

.- :-X

Guest pod

Maybe the guy is a stock investor. Ask any seasoned investor and he'll tell you all this information is needed before buying stock.

Any seasoned investor won't ask questions on a messageboard. This guy is in my jackass file until he proves otherwise..

Guest Marina22

Any seasoned investor won't ask questions on a messageboard. This guy is in my jackass file until he proves otherwise..

mos def not a good way to start off... you know what they say about first impressions ;)

I take that you know every seasoned investor in the world.

You're the man pod ;)

JMT U FORGOT TO LOG OUT RENZO

J/K ;)

Guest macboy

Ah yes, the history of cooljunkie. Well, it goes something like this:

There once was a limey named Nick, he and GAT thought all the clubs down here were sick. But when he saw poor marketing by each club, he had an idea and it gave him a chubb. "A nightlife website" he said, then he drank a pint and went to bed. He got LP on board with his cash, then other clubs came calling like crobar, Nerve, and even Bash. Then he hired a drunk named pod, who took pics of people with great bods. He put them up on the site, MY OH MY WHAT A SIGHT!!! People started logging on, they came from far and wide. They thanked pod over and over for taking pics of their good side. Soon the word spread, get on the cooljunkie list if you want to get into B.E.D. Clubplanet once took it for granted, then realized CJ had its feet firmly planted. They made an offer and nick accepted, for Clubplanet knew CJ's formula had been perfected. The site grew and grew, we all started meeting up, now look at Cooljunkie, 5 years old and no longer a pup!

;D

Guest musicalmissionary

There once was a limey named Nick, he and GAT thought all the clubs down here were sick. But when he saw poor marketing by each club, he had an idea and it gave him a chubb. "A nightlife website" he said, then he drank a pint and went to bed. He got LP on board with his cash, then other clubs came calling like crobar, Nerve, and even Bash. Then he hired a drunk named pod, who took pics of people with great bods. He put them up on the site, MY OH MY WHAT A SIGHT!!! People started logging on, they came from far and wide. They thanked pod over and over for taking pics of their good side. Soon the word spread, get on the cooljunkie list if you want to get into B.E.D. Clubplanet once took it for granted, then realized CJ had its feet firmly planted. They made an offer and nick accepted, for Clubplanet knew CJ's formula had been perfected. The site grew and grew, we all started meeting up, now look at Cooljunkie, 5 years old and no longer a pup!

;D

BRAVO!!!

How long it take you to come up with that?

Guest rollyp66

;D

Great post!

he's prob asking questions to open his own cj knock off website that ive seen 15 different people try to do.