Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The last few times

sinergygrl

I rolled I haven't gotten that feeling where it feels good to be touched. It doesn't feel like anything at all, just normal. Is this me, or is it my pills. I wait about 1.5 mo - 2 mo inbetween my rolls, and I have only rolled 7-8 times with 1 pill each time or maybe 1.5. Is this because my pills aren't true MDMA, or arn't very strong? -Michelle

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Could be any number of factors from the obvious to the yet to be proven. It could be that MDMA has caused permanent damage in your brain and can no longer experience the same high (highly doubtful). It could be that your pills are not as strong as they were before or not MDMA at all (highly possible). Or it could just be that you're trying too hard to feel and search for that feeling that you had before (very possible). Remember the first time you rolled, it just kinda happened, and you were like... wow. If you try too much and expect too much out of a bean, it just might lead to disappointment when the bean isnt as strong as you hoped. I say, find some beans that have an excellent reputation from friends and try those.

Set, setting, and mind set are the key.