Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people make bad pills?

aliebling

I just don't get it... I understand that it costs less to put some drugs other than MDMA in a pill, but why would someone keep buying from a chemist who is known to make bad E? Wouldn't it be worse for business in the long run? And furthermore, why would sell something to people when you know it might kill them?!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Dude, some people only care about making that money. They don't care who gets hurt while they are making it either. In a perfect world we would all roll and be happy.

But there are some fucked up people who do stupid things and only think about themselves. I personally would never sell someone something that I thought might kill them. Now if only everyone thought like us.

cwm44.gif

that shitis fucked up and they dshould find these people open their mouth and make them swallow a pile of their own bullshit

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Its kinda like this:

Chemist A makes some great new pills with a Mitsubishi logo on them. Everyone loves them because they are so strong and he gets a lot of customers.

Chemist B,C,D and E see that Mitsubishis sell really well so they use fake ingredients to make fake Mitsubishis. They save a lot of money making them, and make a lot of money selling them.

By the time the customer and Chemist A see whats going on and stop buying and making the Mitsubishis, a new type of pill has come out with a good reputation and the clone chemists are making fake batches of those.

Sometimes they dont even need to leech off of a good rep, sometimes they just make new pills, dump a load of them off really fast to dealers and then shift to new ones. They save a lot more money, its a lot easier and you wont get nearly in as much trouble if you are dealing with OTC drugs. If it weren't so easy to duplicate logos, then yes, it would make sense to make your "brand" of product the best so you can get more customers. But its frustrating when you work so hard to give your brand a good rep and then hundreds of clones put your stamp on their bullshit pills. Its just the way marketing works. How many fake cheap ass clone Razor scooters are on the market now?!

Originally posted by translucent:

As much as I'm opposed to any anti-drug legislation, I think that fabricating and distributing PMA pills should be considered attempted murder. The a$$holes doing this know and understand that their pills will almost certainly hurt or kill people.

thats what ive been saying, it should be murder and they should be sent to jail without the possibility of paroll

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif