Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official (not so sober) review of jojoflores @ shine(UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

oh man im hurting today.... and i have to go to a wedding in a few hours :-X :-X :-X :-X

started the nite at phil's house along downing the grey goose cranberry's when phil surprises us with some patron

oyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 shots at his house and a few drinks and im very happy.

he spins we end up going to shine

get there at 1230

jojoflores OWNED!!! but thats no surprise.

great to see Carisa :-* (love ya baby) and the bitch squad.

lee with a rum cake for michelle's bday ... course we continued with shots of patron at shine :-X :-X :-X

kill me now..... great times seeing a lot of u i dont see often

including mike and felicia (congrats on ur engagement) whoooo hoooooooo

look for a jojoflores interview soon on CJ 8)

ok pics up i have no clue when i got to go ptfo again :-X :-X

Guest lavosdeldiablo

i dont know how the hell some of you peeps were eating cake after taking patron shots :-X good times though!

Guest djjoncowan

i dont know how the hell some of you peeps were eating cake after taking patron shots :-X good times though!

lol -

Guest Miss_Digital

lol -

and it was tasty too :P

Guest Cosmigonon

im banged up baby ..... :P :-X :-X too mucho patrono :P

So are you going to acquire a membership at the gym or what?

LMAO!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

Haha, I secretly put down the shot of Patron that was handed to me. Something inside told me I shouldn't take it. :P

Guest JMT

Haha, I secretly put down the shot of Patron that was handed to me. Something inside told me I shouldn't take it. :P

lol, the ole switcharoo. when people just wont take "no" for answer sometimes you have to do it.

Guest Cosmigonon

lol, the ole switcharoo. when people just wont take "no" for answer sometimes you have to do it.

Oh, I do that all the time, specially when the shot is offered at around 12 noon... :P

im banged up baby ..... :P :-X :-X too mucho patrono :P

So are you going to acquire a membership at the gym or what?

I've been telling him that for the longest. I even told him I'll help him train so he can beef up......BTW from what people have told me it seems like it was fun night of good ol' deep house.

Guest KellyKel

Great nite!

Lots of people I haven't seen in a loong time were in the house!

The music was very good. I have seen JoJo quite a lot and this had to be one of my favorite sets of his!

Swank...thank you so much! Muah!!

T!! You rock babe! Best bartender in South Beach!!

Alki...your cuz is mad cool! Respekt!!! :D

Phil and Bling...You guys were feelin noooo pain when I showed up! I had to start drinking to handle ya'll!! Love ya!!

Definitely my best nite at Shine yet! But they need to do something with the air in that place! I always sweat and get sooo hot even if I'm not dancing. :P