Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mr. Cowan-booking request

Bling

Guest scarab

Get on the ball people. Someone needs to bring Scott Bradford and/or Mark Armstrong of Lexicon Avenue....

Jon , already stated in a previous thread they will be here for conference at the saw party

they rocked it when they were here three years at nerve

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Get on the ball people. Someone needs to bring Scott Bradford and/or Mark Armstrong of Lexicon Avenue....

Jon , already stated in a previous thread they will be here for conference at the saw party

I'm talking about booking them outside of the conference like some time in the middle of the fall or something. You some times don't see a lot of DJ's at their best during the conference because of all the extra distractions and multiple booking that they have.

Personally it's to bad Nerve isn't around any more. They had the perfect vibe for a show like this....

Guest Miss_Digital

I'm talking about booking them outside of the conference like some time in the middle of the fall or something. You some times don't see a lot of DJ's at their best during the conference because of all the extra distractions and multiple booking that they have.

Personally it's to bad Nerve isn't around any more. They had the perfect vibe for a show like this....

+1

i agree with the WMC statement alot times Djs can get over extended with conference

i used to love that venue

Guest swirlundergrounder

+1

i agree with the WMC statement alot times Djs can get over extended with conference

This city needs just 1 or 2 venues like Nerve, nice and low key with good managable events going on at it all the time..A lot of the other clubs are to much of a hassle to deal with..The WMC is to much to deal with and it's getting worse every year as far a having to many parties going on and spreading everyone real thin..Either that or I'm getting to old to deal... :P

Guest Miss_Digital

+1

This city needs just 1 or 2 venues like Nerve, nice and low key with good managable events going on at it all the time..A lot of the other clubs are to much of a hassle to deal with..The WMC is to much to deal with and it's getting worse every year as far a having to many parties going on and spreading everyone real thin..Either that or I'm getting to old to deal... :P

i don't think its the age thing unless i'm getting old too :P

sometimes i just feel like going to lisnten to some good music with out it being in a club, low key like u say

Guest ramon

any of the following

not under contract by another club here in miami

1. Metthew Dekay

2. Zabiela

3. Mylo

4. Fancuilli

5. Desyn

6. Lazarus

7. John Graham aka Quivver

8. Holden

9. Özgür Can

10. Nathan Fake

11. Eric Prydz

12. Steve Angello

13. Sebastian Ingrosso

14. Adam Beyer

15. Tiefschwarz

16. Trentmoller

a few of those are under contract .. some aren't .. nathan for example is gearing up for his album tour .. hopefully we see him sometime later this yaer. :)

a few of the others you mentioned im sure we will see in march.

desyn is here 2.4 @ space.

Guest swirlundergrounder

+1

i don't think its the age thing unless i'm getting old too :P

sometimes i just feel like going to lisnten to some good music with out it being in a club, low key like u say

Oh no you can be in a club, just not a crazy club where everyone is stepping on you feet and breathing your air....

Guest Miss_Digital

any of the following

not under contract by another club here in miami

1. Metthew Dekay

2. Zabiela

3. Mylo

4. Fancuilli

5. Desyn

6. Lazarus

7. John Graham aka Quivver

8. Holden

9. Özgür Can

10. Nathan Fake

11. Eric Prydz

12. Steve Angello

13. Sebastian Ingrosso

14. Adam Beyer

15. Tiefschwarz

16. Trentmoller

a few of those are under contract .. some aren't .. nathan for example is gearing up for his album tour .. hopefully we see him sometime later this yaer. :)

a few of the others you mentioned im sure we will see in march.

desyn is here 2.4 @ space.

cant wait !

Guest Diabolique

Like I stated Sasha is soo overrated...people give the guy so much credit for just playing tracks from his laptop. ::)

tiesto 1000x! he gets up on the tables and dances!?! WTF....

If the venue fits, I'd 100% sponser a FreQ Nasty Set....not prog house, but hey.... ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Like I stated Sasha is soo overrated...people give the guy so much credit for just playing tracks from his laptop. ::)

If the venue fits, I'd 100% sponser a FreQ Nasty Set....not prog house, but hey.... ;D

Freq Nasty will be droppin the heat at Global Gathering!!

Guest trauma

Yeah, that Lexicon Avenue show at Nerve was INSANE! That was the first time that I've heard them and it was such an awesome night. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah, that Lexicon Avenue show at Nerve was INSANE! That was the first time that I've heard them and it was such an awesome night. :)

Yeah. You have a booking like that at a venue that can fit about 250 people, all you would have is a very good looking and musically educated crowd pretty much.

Guest Diabolique

I can deliver FreQ Nasty for you...

GGnew.jpg

yes...and dontcha know my calender is marked in red for it. :) for 1K, can U deliver him to my door? ;D

Can I have the check drawn out just to him for him by me? LOL

um...can I helpout backstage or sumthin' ? ----ANY*TING*! ^_^ (anyting? no.... lol)

<---the future Mrs. Darin McFadyen. no....really. ;D

underground heroes or mainstream peeps?

if you are talking about local talent I'd say most of the miami "peeps" are good, with that in mind, is all about the marketing and promotion you do for any given party

I've seen places getting so ridiculosly packed with some unknown open format/house dj all because of what?

marketing!!!!!!!

my booking request will be Josh Wink

Guest Miss_Digital

cant wait for the breaks at gg 8) 8)

ask for bookings at shine...please get

matt dekay ;D

i've only seen dekay here once and i was at Purdy lounge of all places

Guest rhythmburn

if you are talking about local talent I'd say most of the miami "peeps" are good, with that in mind, is all about the marketing and promotion you do for any given party

I've seen places getting so ridiculosly packed with some unknown open format/house dj all because of what?

marketing!!!!!!!

i know a lot of miami jocks are pretty good (yourself included) =)

i'm talking about guys that that absolutely tear down houses, but are never seen outside of WMC down here...

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

the list goes on and on.....

Guest AlanS

marketing!!!!!!!

i'm talking about guys that that absolutely tear down houses, but are never seen outside of WMC down here...

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

:o

That's a hell of a list...

Guest rhythmburn

marketing!!!!!!!

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

:o

That's a hell of a list...

exactly -- we need to bring some of these guys....

Guest Philip

What nonsense.

Guest ramon

marketing!!!!!!!

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

i think tejada would definitely work here and is quite doable .. i'd like to see it happen. :)

nathan as i said before will be going on tour so im hoping someone will book a miami date.

three is an amazing and eclectic dj .. and sadly i think i was the last person to bring him to miami?! *shock!*

donnacha is wicked but an international talent that doesn't have a huge name in the states he has however played in detroit at an interstellar fugitives party in the mid 90's *i saw a flyer at submerge in detroit *lol**

the denver crew (little mike/ty tek) is very doable if someone is intrested ill keep you all in the loop next time he's on tour or atleast in florida. we had the oppurtunity to have him a while back but i had no venue or help to do it so i couldn't . he's a wicked dj and a very nice person as well.

Guest Miss_Digital

marketing!!!!!!!

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

i think tejada would definitely work here and is quite doable .. i'd like to see it happen. :)

nathan as i said before will be going on tour so im hoping someone will book a miami date.

three is an amazing and eclectic dj .. and sadly i think i was the last person to bring him to miami?! *shock!*

donnacha is wicked but an international talent that doesn't have a huge name in the states he has however played in detroit at an interstellar fugitives party in the mid 90's *i saw a flyer at submerge in detroit *lol**

the denver crew (little mike/ty tek) is very doable if someone is intrested ill keep you all in the loop next time he's on tour or atleast in florida. we had the oppurtunity to have him a while back but i had no venue or help to do it so i couldn't . he's a wicked dj and a very nice person as well.

i'd love to see three here again ... i love his eclectic style

last time i think he was here was conf during the halucinations party with Jz and lazarus

great party

i've been waiting mazi and three for a while