Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mr. Cowan-booking request

Bling

Guest Cosmigonon

I too am a huge sasha fan, and wouldn't mind paying a lil to see him again. but, on the other hand. i would rather see someone new. Like... Jonathan Lisle.

trueeeeeee saw him a few yrs back at the old NV when PM Sessions Party was goin down.

quality house..... 8)

what's envy ???

Please, let that die already. ::)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhythmburn

underground heroes or mainstream peeps?

if you are talking about local talent I'd say most of the miami "peeps" are good, with that in mind, is all about the marketing and promotion you do for any given party

I've seen places getting so ridiculosly packed with some unknown open format/house dj all because of what?

marketing!!!!!!!

my booking request will be Josh Wink

i know a lot of miami jocks are pretty good (yourself included) =)

i'm talking about guys that that absolutely tear down houses, but are never seen outside of WMC down here...

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

the list goes on and on.....

i think tejada would definitely work here and is quite doable .. i'd like to see it happen. :)

nathan as i said before will be going on tour so im hoping someone will book a miami date.

three is an amazing and eclectic dj .. and sadly i think i was the last person to bring him to miami?! *shock!*

donnacha is wicked but an international talent that doesn't have a huge name in the states he has however played in detroit at an interstellar fugitives party in the mid 90's *i saw a flyer at submerge in detroit *lol**

the denver crew (little mike/ty tek) is very doable if someone is intrested ill keep you all in the loop next time he's on tour or atleast in florida. we had the oppurtunity to have him a while back but i had no venue or help to do it so i couldn't . he's a wicked dj and a very nice person as well.

i'd love to see three here again ... i love his eclectic style

last time i think he was here was conf during the halucinations party with Jz and lazarus

great party

i've been waiting mazi and three for a while

i helped bring three right before conference last year to sonar in hollywood (i know it is a shit club), but *NOBODY* came. it was not promoted heavily, but people knew he was here.... was very disappointing...

Guest Miss_Digital

if you are talking about local talent I'd say most of the miami "peeps" are good, with that in mind, is all about the marketing and promotion you do for any given party

I've seen places getting so ridiculosly packed with some unknown open format/house dj all because of what?

marketing!!!!!!!

i'm talking about guys that that absolutely tear down houses, but are never seen outside of WMC down here...

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

i think tejada would definitely work here and is quite doable .. i'd like to see it happen. :)

nathan as i said before will be going on tour so im hoping someone will book a miami date.

three is an amazing and eclectic dj .. and sadly i think i was the last person to bring him to miami?! *shock!*

donnacha is wicked but an international talent that doesn't have a huge name in the states he has however played in detroit at an interstellar fugitives party in the mid 90's *i saw a flyer at submerge in detroit *lol**

the denver crew (little mike/ty tek) is very doable if someone is intrested ill keep you all in the loop next time he's on tour or atleast in florida. we had the oppurtunity to have him a while back but i had no venue or help to do it so i couldn't . he's a wicked dj and a very nice person as well.

last time i think he was here was conf during the halucinations party with Jz and lazarus

great party

i helped bring three right before conference last year to sonar in hollywood (i know it is a shit club), but *NOBODY* came. it was not promoted heavily, but people knew he was here.... was very disappointing...

wow i wish i would have known about that party

but still bring him to miami

Guest LeVeL

I too am a huge sasha fan, and wouldn't mind paying a lil to see him again. but, on the other hand. i would rather see someone new. Like... Jonathan Lisle.

trueeeeeee saw him a few yrs back at the old NV when PM Sessions Party was goin down.

quality house..... 8)

what's envy ???

Its Now LIFE...lol

Guest Miss_Digital

Like I stated Sasha is soo overrated...people give the guy so much credit for just playing tracks from his laptop. ::)

What nonsense.

yeah really ...

its not like hes a great producer or the fact that he does alot of his intros

:-X

Guest ramon

marketing!!!!!!!

tejada

nathan fake

three

mazi

grant dell

donnacha costello

chris irvin

henry & harre

little mike

ty tek

great party

i had three @ blue for the last of my 'unrestricted' sunday parties .. its been ages since he's been here .. i'd love to have him back .. stay tuned or something :)

Guest ramon

three and james like at the hallucination ltd. party ;)

you think im rich? i'd love for that to happen .. they are both on tca .. it could work!

:)

Guest rhythmburn

three and james like at the hallucination ltd. party ;)

you think im rich? i'd love for that to happen .. they are both on tca .. it could work!

:)

i would be willing to assist in any way possible.... =)

that would be a great party

Guest durrtylexx

other tca artists that I'd like to see at shine or any other venue in sobe are.

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

Guest Miss_Digital

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

every one he said !!!!!! ;D i second that

Guest r3nz0

The last time I saw Sasha, he put me to sleep. If i wanted to fall asleep, I'd go to Philipio's house and hear him spin.

If a big name is gonna be brought, bring Diggers, and let him kill that room with some techno.

Guest mp3some
If a big name is gonna be brought, bring Diggers, and let him kill that room with some techno.

Techno or whatever..... Just let him do his magic and im sure he will not disappoint.

Digweed or stfu.

lol

8)

Guest pod

I was just about to say that. I'd rather John do his thing than limit himself to one specific style.

As a matter of fact that goes for any DJ I know.

The hallmark of a good DJ in my mind is one who can blend many a style and make it all flow continuously.

Guest djcarlosf

seems to me like we are getting somewhere ;)

jon knows what to do when it comes to music....we all know from the nerve days and already shine ;)

Guest ddg

burridge

three

adam freeland and the marine parade boys.. :o :o

(forme, ils, evil 9)

unkle

hybrid

chable

any peeps from the fingerlickin crew..

(plump djs, soul of man, lee coombs)

jonathan lisle

Guest ramon

I was just about to say that. I'd rather John do his thing than limit himself to one specific style.

As a matter of fact that goes for any DJ I know.

The hallmark of a good DJ in my mind is one who can blend many a style and make it all flow continuously.

considering his favorite label is kompakt atm .. i'd be surprised if he spins something other than techno.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

All these guys have been here time and time again. Isn't there someone else who doesn't come here outside of the WMC that you want to see?

Guest durrtylexx

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

All these guys have been here time and time again. Isn't there someone else who doesn't come here outside of the WMC that you want to see?

In the past year non of these guys have been here.

I want these guys to come down and play OUTSIDE of conference.

Guest Cosmigonon

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

You want too many things... :P

Guest Miss_Digital

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

yup... keywords outside wmc :P

Guest ramon

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

half of those people aren't known by the general public outside of conference .. even damian lazarus who put out 2 cd's in the past years runs a great label crosstown rebels .. was too much of a risk for us to do on his last tour.

Guest Miss_Digital

Luke Fair

Luke Chable

Dave Seaman

Phil K

Lee Burridge

Damian Lazarus

Chris Fortier

Jimmy Van M

half of those people aren't known by the general public outside of conference .. even damian lazarus who put out 2 cd's in the past years runs a great label crosstown rebels .. was too much of a risk for us to do on his last tour.

his label seems to be doing pretty well too