Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holes in your brain????????

nycdiva79

what part of the brain does E affect anyways?

What part was GONE from that girl's head (lynn from MYV)?

i know that it has something to do with your seretonin levels....i just thought it was chemical imbalance...not something PHYSICAL!

And how much would it take for you to hit that stage....

~just scared~

i know what youre saying but if you listened carefully this girl was swallowing about 20-25 pills a week for a year along with everyother major drug there is. so what do u think is gonna happen if you do that, and the doctor said it could not be determined if those holes were a direct result of mdma, it was probally due to all the lines she was blasting

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

That looks like a very extreme case of multiple drug abuse. She probably didn't spill the whole can of beans about everything she had done. It would be a different story if there was a definite pattern of holes forming in x users brains, but thats one chick out of how many millions and they definitely aren't sure what she took and in what doses. Just remember, NO ONE has conclusively proved or shown with reasonable evidence that moderate dosages at moderate intervals causes any functional brain damage. The burden of proof is on the accusers. I know bros who have been dropping beans like mints for 15 years.

There's literally tons of info on MDMA's "negative effects". Check out the articles on Time.com, ecstasy.org or do a search on the topic. MDMA gorges seratonin vesicles of their contents, in the end, they become shrivelled and damaged. Sometimes they grow back deformed. Some indications show degenerated seratonin supply in rats after a few doses (usually very high). Causes memory problems, depression, decrease in high intensity over time may be indicative of permanent damage. Nothing has yet to be definitively proven, but nothing has yet to be disproven. I really hope you're not rolling if you don't know the side effects could be. I've never heard of holes in the brain until that MTV special.

Those weren't holes in her brain. Go to www.dancesafe.org and see everything they had to say about it. They say that the x-ray showed blood spots or something like that. They aren't holes. Go to dancesafe.org and check out what they had to say about it all...

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com