Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Sunday Party details...

V. Barbarino

Guest coach

So you just never know what might happen next...

You all keep saying that, but it is just not true. Given the proper information and training business, as well as population dynamics is at least somewhat predictable. It is not that you "never" know, it is more that you sometimes do not know. But, the folks doing the party would have to be total fools if they started something based on "you never know". I don't know who it is, so they might be. But using this statement in any sort of a business sense is folly.

(I'm not picking on you directly, Cosmi, but just everyone who uses this.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fez

You all keep saying that, but it is just not true. Given the proper information and training business, as well as population dynamics is at least somewhat predictable. It is not that you "never" know, it is more that you sometimes do not know. But, the folks doing the party would have to be total fools if they started something based on "you never know". I don't know who it is, so they might be. But using this statement in any sort of a business sense is folly.

(I'm not picking on you directly, Cosmi, but just everyone who uses this.)

i posted "u never know" originally...but i have notjign to do with this party, nor have any idea of who's behind it...

A few facts from the saleen..

1. first off, I hope all parties do well, I do make extra income from the house scene and right now it's worse than the disco scene plus I know ralph and og and cedric and I wish them all the luck.

2. my comps and free bottles work at both clubs so I don't need to be biased

3. word on the street the K Man might work the door..

4. LP has a vast arsenal of djs who have zero to do on sundays once they spin at space on saturdays. This is a LP party, make no mistake about it.

5. Trance still sucks..

Have fun, I won't be at either of the parties, sundays are for the beach and taxing hoes in the parking lot behind the Elbo Room on lauderdale beach..

Guest durrtylexx

The club is above Snatch, where Liquid was, and was recently occupied by 112, and where LP had some conference parties last year.

And will have some conference parties there this year too.

fantastic.

I like that venue.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Sometimes when I read this threads I laugh. Sometimes things are taked wayyy to personal.

There's a lot of things said that I agree with. And a lot that are just ::)

i.e. there have been sucessful Sunday night shindigs through the years so dont pretend Mansion invented the end of the weekend party.

Like someone said before I COMPLETELY agree. Don't get me wrong I liked the Murk party @ Mansion when I went, but parties go threw phases.. right now it's a hot party... Just like Nikki Beach was the shiiiiit for a while Sundance was awesome as well and so on. It'll do good and hope it does..

BUT... you never know thats why dont doubt this SLEAZE SUNDAY party till it happens.

After that happens you can start with the "Like I said before I'm glad that the ppl who don't get into Mansion will have a 2nd choice '. Thats your opinion and you might be right but till then wait till SUITE opens up and starts that party starts thats when well see.

Mansions not god and neither is Suite. At the end of the day it's still just a club and they both have a Sunday party... you all know no matter what you can rely on both for bringing banging music

Good luck to both

Guest ClubDiva05

How about we wait till that party starts and see what happens before we post comments about giving the Mansion party "direct competition".Also how about we stick to actual comments by ppl because I never claimed that Mansion invented the Sunday night party, so I really don't see where this came from.

Guest ClubDiva05

All I know is...when this party gets going, Ill be taking a Monday off from work so I can hit them both up. :)

:)Good idea

Guest Fez

Like I said before I'm glad that the ppl who don't get into Mansion will have a 2nd choice :).

LMAO...

let this party happen, before making that kind of statements... ;)

Guest ClubDiva05

I I can tell you it's a go and it's direct competition to the sunday mansion party.

Let Thisparty happen, before making that kind of statement.

Guest thehammer

I can tell you it's a go and it's direct competition to the sunday mansion party.

you are such a *$@*% dumbass, and you sound so #%&*$ stupid!!

why do parties have to be competing? this is why the scene here sucks. Idiots like you talking about parties going up against each other. What ever happened to SUPPORTING local dj's/producers, and their events? you're an idiot. Pull your head out of LP's ass. :-*

Guest biznation00

Well, ever since I've been a seasoned sunday night clubber, all I can say is that these parties all follow some cycle.

Nerve with Cue and Stephan Luke was the shit, until Ivano and Gaby Fain started their own party at State. But this ended when the former started Sundance @ Amika; so far this had been incredibly succesful, so when I heard that Gaby was gonna start his party at Mansion, I really didn't think he could stand a chance against Sundance, but time proved me wrong, Murk was just the icing on an already succesful party.

a little more credit here please... "the icing on the cake to an already successful party?"

Nevermind giving the night direction, consistency, organization & most importantly making numbers ($$)... Or just disreguard the fact that we've consistantly raised the total number of clubbers thru the door by an average of more than 500 people.

yeah, we're the icing. nevermind the batter...

ask yourself what if we had done it from the very beginning? Done it our way... Where would be be today?

On another note, by the looks of it I think these guys below approve...

040.jpg

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

Guest dgrutman

Well, ever since I've been a seasoned sunday night clubber, all I can say is that these parties all follow some cycle.

Nerve with Cue and Stephan Luke was the shit, until Ivano and Gaby Fain started their own party at State. But this ended when the former started Sundance @ Amika; so far this had been incredibly succesful, so when I heard that Gaby was gonna start his party at Mansion, I really didn't think he could stand a chance against Sundance, but time proved me wrong, Murk was just the icing on an already succesful party.

a little more credit here please... "the icing on the cake to an already successful party?"

Nevermind giving the night direction, consistency, organization & most importantly making numbers ($$)... Or just disreguard the fact that we've consistantly raised the total number of clubbers thru the door by an average of more than 500 people.

ask yourself what if we had done it from the very beginning? Done it our way... Where would be be today?

040.jpg

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

Thats the greatest thing i have ever seen. can you please make a local celeb flyer with that on it?

Guest Cosmigonon

040.jpg

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

I don't know anything about numbers, I'm just telling it like I see it, as a clubber, being that I've been going to sundays at mansion ever since Phamous sundays started, and I see the people and the crowds... ;)

Guest tiltmiami

Ok fuck this... We worked our asses offf to make this party happen.... And is so FUCKING childish to see something like this happen because soemthing did not go someones way.

GUYS DONT FORGET NADA ITS FOREVER, ONE DAY SPACE MIGHT NOT BE THERE AND VICE VERSA TO ANY OTHER VENU SUCH AS AN OPIUM GROUP OWNED VENU OR CROBAR WHO KNOWS. WE ARE NOT HERE TO BE IN COMPETITION WITH ANYONE, FUCK GUYS GROW UP AND SORRY TO SAY BUT WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE SAME DJS 2 DAYS IN THE ROW, FUCK THE OPEN BAR, FUCK THE FREE COVER IF IS THAT WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR THEN PLEASE PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER PARTY WE DONT NEED NO BROKE ASSES AT OUR PARTY" SINCE U GUYS ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO BE OUR COMPETITION" WE PROVED TO U GUYS THAT WE HAVE A GREAT PARTY AT THE BEACH AND ITS PLENTY OF PEOPLE FOR EVERYONE.

GOOD LUCK TO THEM SINCE BOTH DJS ARE MY FRIENDS, AND PLEASE RESPECT OUR HARD WORK AT LEAST FOR ONCE

Guest tiltmiami

Sometimes when I read this threads I laugh. Sometimes things are taked wayyy to personal.

There's a lot of things said that I agree with. And a lot that are just ::)

i.e. there have been sucessful Sunday night shindigs through the years so dont pretend Mansion invented the end of the weekend party.

Like someone said before I COMPLETELY agree. Don't get me wrong I liked the Murk party @ Mansion when I went, but parties go threw phases.. right now it's a hot party... Just like Nikki Beach was the shiiiiit for a while Sundance was awesome as well and so on. It'll do good and hope it does..

BUT... you never know thats why dont doubt this SLEAZE SUNDAY party till it happens.

After that happens you can start with the "Like I said before I'm glad that the ppl who don't get into Mansion will have a 2nd choice '. Thats your opinion and you might be right but till then wait till SUITE opens up and starts that party starts thats when well see.

Mansions not god and neither is Suite. At the end of the day it's still just a club and they both have a Sunday party... you all know no matter what you can rely on both for bringing banging music

Good luck to both

Steph... My love First of all Happy B Day I hope u had a blast, now

Mansion is not a God of Sunday night

And who ever knows the reason y this party was put together would laugh their ass off, Now I will never again bash someone nor would i metion names, But i will stick by the guys that I work for. All i have to say is at no time did Mansion nor the Opium Group metioned that we are the Sunday God, maybe some of our promoters are taking the new Sunday night as a revenge type of deal. Sorry but with the season here and us with MURK not being coky or anything but"Murk" is a well know name allover the world.

Good LUck to Cedric and Ivano i love them both very much and like i said before its enough people to pack both places

Guest vegasguy25

All I know is...when this party gets going, Ill be taking a Monday off from work so I can hit them both up. :)

Now that's hardcore.