Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Sunday Party details...

V. Barbarino

I hinted at this party a month ago, and now I can let some more info out of the bag.. From my agents on the ground, I can tell you it's a go and it's direct competition to the sunday mansion party. What i'm not allowed to say is what DJ(s) will be spining..

Here ya go, from what I know, sundays will be lots of fun.

sleazeatsuite.jpg

On a side note a few mansion/space bartenders were fired for working at both clubs, a few quit mansion to stay at space and vice versa.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tres-b

Cedric on Sunday nights should be nasty. Mainroom to Terrace to bed(lol) to Suite. Not a bad way to finish a weekend(and yourself).

Sundays are the best nights to go out. One day Atlanta will learn but unfortunately that wont be any time soon... :P

Guest Marina22

Good luck with the direct competition with Murk@ Mansion. However, Mansion is it's own thing so you might be able to compete if the type of DJ differentiates the clubgoers that are looking for something different altogether.

Guest Fez

I can tell you it's a go and it's direct competition to the sunday mansion party.

LMFAO

hey....u never know...so don't get too cocky... ;)

Guest ClubDiva05

Hey it's not bragging if it's true. Actually with the ridiculous amount of ppl standing outside of Mansion waiting to get in on Sundays, I'm actually relieved that there will be somewhere where the ppl that otherwise would stand outside and have nowhere to go can go party now.

Guest Fez

Hey it's not bragging if it's true. Actually with the ridiculous amount of ppl standing outside of Mansion waiting to get in on Sundays, I'm actually relieved that there will be somewhere where the ppl that otherwise would stand outside and have nowhere to go can go party now.

no...we know that by quoting a reply and typing "LMFAO" you are making fun of wht that person said...

nothing wrong with that...but don't be surprised if it happens to do better than Murk on Sundays... ;)

Guest tres-b

I am sure that a certain slice of clubland goes out just to hear OG and Ralph and I dont blame them. You guys are lucky to have them on a weekly basis.

However, there have been sucessful Sunday night shindigs through the years so dont pretend Mansion invented the end of the weekend party.

My guess is Sleaze Sundays will pull some serious chicks and have a nice rotation of djs + Cedric. Besides, competition makes everyone better.

In addition to this, the space is not why clubs have failed there. Would LP make it work? My guess is yes.

Guest ClubDiva05

no...we know that by quoting a reply and typing "LMFAO" you are making fun of wht that person said...

nothing wrong with that...but don't be surprised if it happens to do better than Murk on Sundays... ;)

Better than Murk???Who's cocky now???

Guest Ariel

The club is above Snatch, where Liquid was, and was recently occupied by 112, and where LP had some conference parties last year.

And will have some conference parties there this year too.

Guest Fez

Better than Murk???Who's cocky now???

no, i said don't be surprised if it does better than Murk Sundays...

you never know...like Tres-B said

there have been sucessful Sunday night shindigs through the years so dont pretend Mansion invented the end of the weekend party.

i couldn't have said it better...

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, ever since I've been a seasoned sunday night clubber, all I can say is that these parties all follow some cycle.

Nerve with Cue and Stephan Luke was the shit, until Ivano and Gaby Fain started their own party at State. But this ended when the former started Sundance @ Amika; so far this had been incredibly succesful, so when I heard that Gaby was gonna start his party at Mansion, I really didn't think he could stand a chance against Sundance, but time proved me wrong, Murk was just the icing on an already succesful party.

So you just never know what might happen next...