Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 Reasons not to work at Space as a promoter!

Guest BAEZ

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wow.

First of all, I would like to clear things up.

Jason, stop trying to make people feel sorry for you and be all sentimental about losing a "friend." You and I were never friends. Sorry to break your heart.

Now, about getting paid...Maybe if you brought people in like other promoters, Biz, Eddy G, myself for example, you would have got paid. Every other promoter brought in more people than you, and even then they all sucked like you.

You're mad about $81. Stop whining. I paid you enough with drink tickets and getting in free. So long to that though.

As per are conversation on the phone about a week ago, I definately lost respect for you, as a man. No one insults me or my team who I work with. This just makes it even worse.

Good Luck to you though, you deserve it.

I can take care of myself, different than you, I dont live with my parents.

If these guys were never friends then how does Baez know that Ariel lives with his parents still :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Wow.

First of all, I would like to clear things up.

Jason, stop trying to make people feel sorry for you and be all sentimental about losing a "friend." You and I were never friends. Sorry to break your heart.

Now, about getting paid...Maybe if you brought people in like other promoters, Biz, Eddy G, myself for example, you would have got paid. Every other promoter brought in more people than you, and even then they all sucked like you.

You're mad about $81. Stop whining. I paid you enough with drink tickets and getting in free. So long to that though.

As per are conversation on the phone about a week ago, I definately lost respect for you, as a man. No one insults me or my team who I work with. This just makes it even worse.

Good Luck to you though, you deserve it.

I can take care of myself, different than you, I dont live with my parents.

If these guys were never friends then how does Baez know that Ariel lives with his parents still :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

LOL instigator..

Guest pod

You know what, I would admit it if I did.

I don't though. I live in a small studio apt about a 15 minute walk to Downtown Miami. Your closet is probably bigger than my whole place. I keep my expenses low through various means. Even so, I still have bills. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hell yeah I lived with my parents off and on through my 20's. It's not such a bad thing. Epecially since you can save money and eat good unhealthy home cooking!!

Guest pod

By the time I take my next bathroom break undoubtedly. I was gonna whack this awhile ago, but I figured I'd let this guy dig his own grave.

Guest saintjohn

I was going to make it a sticky.

I want a "different than you, I don't live with my parents" t-shirt.

Guest dahzel

Any bets on how long this thread goes before it gets so messy it has to be deleted?

i'm sitting here reading this and wondering the same thing. if slammin seans post got deleted, how come not this one? it does make for good entertainment though ;D

Guest BAEZ

Fine Pod... you are the moderator...delete it! My mission has been accomplished.

But im not airing my personal grievences. I think I speak for a few others as well.

Guest pod

I didn't say I was gonna delete it. I merely said it was pretty tacky airing your dirty laundry like such. I don't care if you work for Space, crobar, Nocturnal, Mansion, Privé, or Joey's Chicken N Ribs over on Kendall Drive...it's just something I personally don't think is very kosher.

I don't know about you, but when I don't get paid I tend to go after the person who owes me the cash, and not bitch on a messageboard about it. There's people who owe me money as of this moment, but I'm not gonna be a dork and call them out. I would instead direct my energies to calling them directly.

Guest BAEZ

I didn't say I was gonna delete it. I merely said it was pretty tacky airing your dirty laundry like such. I don't care if you work for Space, crobar, Nocturnal, Mansion, Privé, or Joey's Chicken N Ribs over on Kendall Drive...it's just something I personally don't think is very kosher.

I don't know about you, but when I don't get paid I tend to go after the person who owes me the cash, and not bitch on a messageboard about it. There's people who owe me money as of this moment, but I'm not gonna be a dork and call them out. I would instead direct my energies to calling them directly.

Thats your opinion. We think differently.

Guest JustDade

I actually do have to accept some blame on this one. Ariel gave me the invoices for this more than a week ago. i was dealing with a lot of other things and it fell through the cracks. Truth be told.....Club Space pays their bills better than any club in the market. I'll get this paid but you really should have reached out to me before posting this crap on a public message board.

dade

Guest mursa

I don't though. I live in a small studio apt about a 15 minute walk to Downtown Miami. Your closet is probably bigger than my whole place. I keep my expenses low through various means. Even so, I still have bills. ;D

Those dirty pigeons sure can get expensive man ! ;D

Guest frankthetank

This reminds me of the annoying landlord who knocks on your door demanding money on the 1st of the month.

Nice way of going about getting your money. Good way to build references in the nightlife industry.

Try a salaried day job like me... ;D

Guest Electric Eel

+1

I actually do have to accept some blame on this one. Ariel gave me the invoices for this more than a week ago. i was dealing with a lot of other things and it fell through the cracks. Truth be told.....Club Space pays their bills better than any club in the market. I'll get this paid but you really should have reached out to me before posting this crap on a public message board.

dade

Didn't have time between washing LP's cars???