Gryphon plays role of Nocturnal all over "Southbeach"

Guest Mayor

Guest Mayor

I hope everyone enjoyed Gryphon as Nocturnal on "Southbeach" tonight

They shot the pilot with us last summer for 3 days

and said they were only using

2-3 minutes of footage

before they moved it to nocturnal BTW

Gotta love how our bathroom never looked so good!!

funny stuff

Guest mp3some

C'mon people!

Its UPN, not HBO! ::)

What were u expecting..?!

If anything, I anticipate nocturnal filling up with curious tourists, hip hop, mainstream crowd...

as for shots of gryphon as noc; every scene with a club/bar had the nocturnal name and logo....

looks like someone paid big buck$$$ for some nationwide promotions!

Good for them....

.- 8)

To tell you the truth the people out of state most likely dont even think that Nocturnal is a real club.

This reminds me of a movie filmed in Tampa (The Punisher) where in the movie in downtown Tampa they had a kick ass looking club... if anyone has ever been out in Tampa, you know the clubs there are complete shit... well anyways, after the movie.. all of the locals went downtown looking for this club...and the whole time, it was a made up club that they built just for this movie... then tore it down afterwards.

This reminds me of Noc.. where Im sure a lot of people think it's a fake club on "SOUTH BEACH"

Guest musicalmissionary

The scene with Pitbull and Lil Jon was definitely in the Nocturnal mainroom and the club scene when they're on the second floor was definitely at Nocturnal too. I didn't recognize a single shot from Gryphon except maybe the exterior club shots which I couldn't figure out.

Guest Mayor

Have you ever been to Gryphon?

Every single bathroom scene was filmed there

Pretty much all scenes of them talking at the bar in the first hour was shot at the Gryphon main bar

When the kid broke up the fight with Venessa Williams - was filmed on in the walkway behind the DJ booth

The VIP room etc...

The last hour was all Noc but first was mostly all Gryphon

They bought out the club for 3 days of shooting and stored all of their stuff in Pangaea

Guest Chica

The scene with Pitbull and Lil Jon was definitely in the Nocturnal mainroom and the club scene when they're on the second floor was definitely at Nocturnal too. I didn't recognize a single shot from Gryphon except maybe the exterior club shots which I couldn't figure out.

Yeah that was the only part i knew it was Noc

Who wants to go to "City" this weekend? ......lol

Guest coach

So why didn't they just use Nocturnal to be Nocturnal through the whole show? Are they using it in future episodes?

hopefully there won't be any future episodes

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA! So they haven't already shot more episodes? Usually shows shoot pretty far ahead of time, I thought.

Guest Chica

So why didn't they just use Nocturnal to be Nocturnal through the whole show? Are they using it in future episodes?

LOL ......yeah it was pretty brutal, Im going to keep watching it I get a good laugh about the stuff from here that doesnt exist or is fake...Im wondering what other crappy stuff are they going to show next time

Guest Cosmigonon

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA! So they haven't already shot more episodes? Usually shows shoot pretty far ahead of time, I thought.

I think he was just wishing there wouldn't be any more...