Clubplanet Nightlife Community

little white bumps on your tongue after a roll....

mischief

i know this is gross, but does anybody else get white bumps on their tongue the day after you roll that last for about 2 days and then go away? i always, always get them on the back of my tongue in the middle, and i have a friend who gets them on the sides of his tongue. they hurt like hell (it feels like inflamed taste buds or something) ...small price to pay for how amazing i feel all night, but i was just wondering if anyone knows what they're from or what's going on??? cwm32.gif

They are kanker(SP?) sores. Maybe you spell it canker. I don't know. It is exactly that, an inflamed taste but. I get them when I roll to. At first I thought that they were from all the blowpops I go through, but one time I didn't have any candy. I think it is just a side effect of the E. Don't worry about it. You get them from too much sugar or acidic foods. -Michelle

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

drink plenty of water, water, water!!!

Used to get'em when I started rolling, but haven't had one in about a year! It's just like the white little bumps you get on your penis, when your penis breaks out in herpes!

That's a fucking joke, people!

trust me, just keep rolling and it will go away. it's just like the headaches you get when you first start out. nothin to worry bout!

------------------

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

do you chew on your tongue when you roll? that happened to me before on the side of my tongue. while i was rolling i just kept biting down on my tongue involuntarily. i'm not sure how you would get that on that on the back of your tongue though.

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

I have gotten those white bumps and had them checked out. The doctor told me that they could be from eating too much sweets (ie blowpops) or from dehydration. I know from experience that chewing on your tongue causes irritation that leads to inflamed tast buds too, so one or any combination of the above could do it.

------------------

embot.gif

Originally posted by wellhung:

trust me, just keep rolling and it will go away. it's just like the headaches you get when you first start out. nothin to worry bout!

oh great advice keep rolling, are you a fucking idiot, hey let me keep taking drugs and nothing will happen, not to say that i havent casue i have but dont tell someone to keep doing it, youre some educated person

Originally posted by msoprano13:

oh great advice keep rolling, are you a fucking idiot, hey let me keep taking drugs and nothing will happen, not to say that i havent casue i have but dont tell someone to keep doing it, youre some educated person

i really don't think he meant any harm with his advice to me...as a matter of fact, i think it was quite an educated reply. simply realizing that i am going to keep rolling until i feel like stopping, white bumps on my tongue or not, doesn't make him an idiot. if anything, it makes ME an idiot, and i KNOW i'm not an idiot ( in most respects)... and besides. he's right. i really haven't been drinking enough water...

cwm12.gif

Yo, msoapoprah!

Don't be causin no fucking drama here, boy!

I'm quite fucking sure all of us in this thread are rollers. And I assumed that mischief would kept on rolling no matter how many those little white msopranos13's on her tongue. I was just simply implying that it'll go away on it's own once your body gets used to rolling. I used to get that shitty msopranos13's on my tongue as well, when I first started.

In no way am I claiming to be a doc and I'm not trying to give any fucking professional advice you fucking pindick! What do I need to have a disclaimer every time I post on this board??? Although I think You DO need professional advice and I'll give you one right now. Go fill up your bath tub w/ nice warm water. Take a plugged in hair dryer in your right hand. Get on all fours in the tub and stick the hair dryer straight up your ASS!!! You can thank me later in your next life! Good luck.

P.S. No one comes on this board for professional advice, other than you, you jackass!

Good day!

------------------

abcdEfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Yo, msoapoprah!

Don't be causin no fucking drama here, boy!

I'm quite fucking sure all of us in this thread are rollers. And I assumed that mischief would kept on rolling no matter how many those little white msopranos13's on her tongue. I was just simply implying that it'll go away on it's own once your body gets used to rolling. I used to get that shitty msopranos13's on my tongue as well, when I first started.

In no way am I claiming to be a doc and I'm not trying to give any fucking professional advice you fucking pindick! What do I need to have a disclaimer every time I post on this board??? Although I think You DO need professional advice and I'll give you one right now. Go fill up your bath tub w/ nice warm water. Take a plugged in hair dryer in your right hand. Get on all fours in the tub and stick the hair dryer straight up your ASS!!! You can thank me later in your next life! Good luck.

P.S. No one comes on this board for professional advice, other than you, you jackass!

Good day!

the only person that needs help here is you buddy, and i believe the line is stick it straight up your canday ass, and my opinions are more valued on this board they yours so fuck off

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

yyyyyiiiiiiiiikes. i opened a can of fucking worms....guess what? i rolled last night, and NO bumps to speak of, because of the water, my darling wellhung, so let's all just relax. msopranos, get off his ass, he was just trying to help. topic closed. shit.

Originally posted by mischief:

yyyyyiiiiiiiiikes. i opened a can of fucking worms....guess what? i rolled last night, and NO bumps to speak of, because of the water, my darling wellhung, so let's all just relax. msopranos, get off his ass, he was just trying to help. topic closed. shit.

dont you both realize how stupid you are, if you wanna make fun of me at least spell my name right, unless you cant read,

and i can care less if you rolled last night.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif