Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of NYC

Hey its been a week and i LOVE it. Thought i might share some pics with you guys....havne't really been taking my camera out much at all though so ive only got a couple right now....

More to come over time.

1-4-06010.jpg

1-4-06007.jpg

1-4-06013.jpg

Those were taken in Central Park. There was a really creepy fog and patches of ice on the water.

Guest coach

I guess I just need to go back. The time I was there, I just didn't get the appeal. I'm thinking I must have missed out on something. Or maybe it is one of those places that is better to live in than to visit. Cool pics, though.

Guest Electric Eel

I love going to NY, I try to go at least once a year. Definitely couldn't live there but theres just so much to do when you visit. I need to go soon!! lol

Guest Electric Eel

I say we do another post WMC trip. Darren has never been and we want to go soon.

You dont need to ask me twice! Shannon's never been either and has been wanting me to go with her

Guest Diabolique

i wanna go never been tons of family lives in brooklyn and the bronx

Brooklyn

Bronx

Queens

and Staten

From the Battery to the top of Manhattan

Black, white, New York,

You make it happen.

--and who better to reprezant than the Beastie's... !

Is Jackie on the L and doin swell? ;D

Guest web_norah

if you can hack the winter, NY is a great place to live.

this winter has been mild so far.

there are your brick cold days but lately it's been a hodgepodge, it is 50 then it drops to 25.

Yeah the weather has been crazy. Its really the wind that i can't handle though. I saw the snow falling for the first time on Saturday, too bad i did'nt have my camera with me. It was amazing but the after effects suck ass. Im doin swell but not on the L. More like the 4,5,6,7,C, and 1 and 2. *lol* Im all over the place man.....best investment was my unlimited MetroCard. My friends make fun of me because they tell me about these spots and i've already been there.

Tomorrows plan: Going ice skating in Bryant Park then maybe checking out the Met again. Gotta take advantage of the non working time while i can. :)

Guest Electric Eel

I'll take fall over winter please. The weather is just perfect and look how pretty it is! Living in Miami its hard to recognize the different seasons, so one year my sister-in-law took us to Philly (where shes from) and we went apple picking and saw the leaves changing colors. Definitely one thing I wish we had in Miami.