Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new scam in miami

Guest pussErox

Guest pussErox

I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam while shopping. This happened at the Mall and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works.

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the mall while you are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag while the other

comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to another Mall.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful!

Guest rhythmburn

I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam while shopping. This happened at the Mall and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works.

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the mall while you are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat.

comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to another Mall.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful!

:o LMAO!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SCAM IS THIS? IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF THOSE 'TAG BODY SPRAY' COMMERCIALS....

I 'SO' DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!!!!

So when did you realize your wallet had been stolen?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Be careful!

Wait one second..how did you know they were 18 years old? And what mall did this happen at? Did you file a police report without the police officer laughing at you?

Guest Cosmigonon

Be careful!

Wait one second..how did you know they were 18 years old? And what mall did this happen at? Did you file a police report without the police officer laughing at you?

::)