Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tommy Pooch & Alan Roth present 'Soiree Sunday' with jojoflores

Guest swank

Guest swank

niceeeeeeee if i go out sunday ill be at the raleigh for sure. dropped in there on NYE nice pool area i liked the place a lot

Ya! this is a nice 'chill' recovery party...starts early and leaves time for those to go home and others to continue on their party if they want. ;)

Guest ericac

SWEET!! Im excited, this was a surprise...congradulations!

jojo looks soo cute in the flyer swank...

miss u already, when r u flying in?

Guest swank

SWEET!! Im excited, this was a surprise...congradulations!

jojo looks soo cute in the flyer swank...

miss u already, when r u flying in?

cute..? you tell him that! ;D

Fly in Sunday AM...see you then!

Guest swank

ahhhh.... maybe we'll make a trip down there for a little therapy session.

always | happy | people

nextgen_logo_final_200.jpg

we'll take care of you if you can make it....

work it out tonight @ BoomBox ;)

Guest swank

Swank, do we need to be on the "list" this time?

not really sure I will ask them but....any cj'ers interested in coming out on Sunday...please PM me with your names and I will give the list to the door. ;)

Guest nzfriends

Is there any music poolside before 8 for those of us that like to listen to some tunes while soakin up some of the suns rays? ;D

Guest swank

Is there any music poolside before 8 for those of us that like to listen to some tunes while soakin up some of the suns rays? ;D

Haven't been during the day in a bit...but I would presume they should have something ambient going on...

Guest swank

OK! it's on....we'll see you there tonight.

For those who contacted me...you're on jojo's list and for those who missed me...just tell the doorman that you're here to see jojo.

That's the understanding they gave us.

peace...

Guest coach

Nice time! I like the door guy, too. You guys know I like a guy who is serious about guarding his gate, but if you are on the right list, he doesn't give you shit. This guy was like, "Can I help you folks?" like he was ready to send us away right then, until we said we were on Jojoflores' list. As soon as he verified that, we were all like royalty. That's the way it should be done. Good to see everyone, excellent music, nice venue, beautiful weather. Oh, and it may just be we have found a contender to challenge Nikki's to the #1 mojito on the beach. I recommend everyone check it out and see what you think.

Guest Dj_Peace

Glad it turned out o.k. Me and Dj Karizma came by after having dinner and were gonna link up with the rest of our Residence crew to support but were given a very cold reception. We got there about 8:30 and the guys at the door were giving us the once over then told us there was a $20 cover charge. We mentioned that we were there to see jojo and the guy looked at us with this quizzical look and asked if we were looking for a hip hop party. After that we were hesistant to pay $20 because we heard no music playing and also because of the less than warm reception we received by the gentlemen at the door and decided to go elsewhere.

Will this be an ongoing party? We would still like to come out and support just need more information.