Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL FOR "Suite" TONIGHT .....

AndrewChibale

Guest swank

went there with like...20 cast members from 'Cirque de Soleil' and they gave us ....at the door so we went to 'MURK' and had a 'GREAT TIME' !!!! ;D

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

went there with like...20 cast members from 'Cirque de Soleil' and they gave us ....at the door so we went to 'MURK' and had a 'GREAT TIME' !!!! ;D

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

sorry to hear that. bruce.. cirque de soleil ? niceeee mad respect for those people. im dying to go but im sure every show is sold out by now

Guest Civs

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

that sucks. guess it's back to the early mentality of Liquids when they when carefully choose their crowd.

Guest rollyp66

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

;)

Guest Devilicious

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

sorry to hear that. bruce.. cirque de soleil ? niceeee mad respect for those people. im dying to go but im sure every show is sold out by now

not true, the best seats are taken but especially if you go alone or with one other person you can absolutely still find tickets. ;)

Guest dgrutman

i went on friday when one of the guys was shot in the air and missed his landing. they had to stop the show. i am sure what ever kids were in the audience will have a lot of fun at therapy over the next few years.

Guest pod

And watch as some parent sues Cirque cause little Dakota and Piper now supposedly won't eat their meat because they saw the guy crash-land.

Guest swank

Really? No one I spoke to had door issues. And no, they weren't industry people.

I guess maybe I don't have the patience anymore...the doorman was the same doorman from the venue we had just played at and for him to even hesitate I felt was wrong. Those guys(Cirque) are the most down to earth people and they put on a show for FREE just because they love what they do...not to mention the fact that when they tell somebody that your venue is cool...well people respect what they have to say because they travel the world.

Anyhow enough whining for now...last night I got 'MADE IN MIAMI'!!! ;D with MURK!!!

Guest coach

Really? No one I spoke to had door issues. And no, they weren't industry people.

I guess maybe I don't have the patients anymore...the doorman was the same doorman from the venue we had just played at and for him to even hesitate I felt was wrong. Those guys(Cirque) are the most down to earth people and they put on a show for FREE just because they love what they do...not to mention the fact that when they tell somebody that your venue is cool...well people respect what they have to say because they travel the world.

Anyhow enough whining for now...last night I got 'MADE IN MIAMI'!!! ;D with MURK!!!

Um, *you* are complaining about door issues??? (Ha ha! Just messin'!)

Guest swank

I guess maybe I don't have the patients anymore...the doorman was the same doorman from the venue we had just played at and for him to even hesitate I felt was wrong. Those guys(Cirque) are the most down to earth people and they put on a show for FREE just because they love what they do...not to mention the fact that when they tell somebody that your venue is cool...well people respect what they have to say because they travel the world.

Um, *you* are complaining about door issues??? (Ha ha! Just messin'!)

yup... :P contrary to popular belief I don't really go out that much and when I do if I don't call ahead I succumb to the same treatment as anyone else.

Which reminds me of a funny story...I once worked at a club where the doorman thought he was a bad-ass...well...he refused Barry White and his entourage. OMFG was that funny....not for Barry White but to see what the club owner told him. ;D

Guest vegasguy25

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

Do yourself a favor and go see them bro. Cirque has four permanent shows here in Vegas, and they are definitely worth the price of admission. They're spectacular.

Thanks Rolly and Biz!!!

Do yourself a favor and go see them bro. Cirque has four permanent shows here in Vegas, and they are definitely worth the price of admission. They're spectacular.

im deff looking fwd to their show

Swank, you saw me outside the venue talking to one of the door man, twice ... you should've asked for "help" if you were having "issues" ::)

great party and great venue, very upscale and very well put, this place is nothing like I remember it when I played there for the "recess" party. good to see some familiar faces

ps. I didn't see any "cast" members of any "cirque" .... twice

Guest Seb

Swank, you saw me outside the venue talking to one of the door man, twice ... you should've asked for "help" if you were having "issues" ::)

great party and great venue, very upscale and very well put, this place is nothing like I remember it when I played there for the "recess" party. good to see some familiar faces

what's with all the quotes Chib ???

Guest Devilicious

I think Bruce is one of those who takes freebies when given but won't request them....

Guest lulamishka

It looks like he uses quotation marks for emphasis (sometimes unnecessarily and excessively). When really he should either use italics or * marks.

I read it as a form of sarcasm.

But on another note, what *does* a Cirque cast member look like? How do you know when you see one, Andrew? Are they supposed to look like freaks that you'll immediately notice them if they're standing out in front of a club? They probably look like regular folk w/o the costume & makeup on. So how can you be sure that you didn't see any "cast" members of any "cirque"?

Guest coach

But on another note, what *does* a Cirque cast member look like?

From my experience, I would say that you can spot them because they are in really good shape and are probably what most girls would consider to be really hot (not that I'm a good judge of guys, no matter what Renzo says).

Guest swank

I think Bruce is one of those who takes freebies when given but won't request them....

Thanks 'T' you hit it right on...I understand that this is a business and I am grateful for whatever is offered but won't go out of my way to beg for it...

I also try my best to accomodate anyone that comes out to support us...but in some venues unfortunately we have no control and that really sucks... :(

Guest swank

It looks like he uses quotation marks for emphasis (sometimes unnecessarily and excessively). When really he should either use italics or * marks.

I read it as a form of sarcasm.

But on another note, what *does* a Cirque cast member look like? How do you know when you see one, Andrew? Are they supposed to look like freaks that you'll immediately notice them if they're standing out in front of a club? They probably look like regular folk w/o the costume & makeup on. So how can you be sure that you didn't see any "cast" members of any "cirque"?

to answer your questions "ChiB" :P

we were a big group and I didn't want to disrupt anyone that wasn't interested in accomodating us...the door guy that we spoke to had just finished seeing us at the last venue that we played so...

and as far as what does a 'cirque' performer look like...they decided to leave the costumes and make-up at the tent that night but you might have noticed the guy that I was with because his crutches are not part of the costume http://www.derginflies.org/

Guest Electric Eel

and as far as what does a 'cirque' performer look like...they decided to leave the costumes and make-up at the tent that night but you might have noticed the guy that I was with because his crutches are not part of the costume http://www.derginflies.org/

Wow, just looked at his pics and thats amazing. I'm really excited to go see this show!!