Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Ours is here........................

Guest djqba

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

Bring back the old times....

Its a pleasure to be back with u guys Nikolas,Parantula and Diaga, we havent worked together in a long time.

Back to basics I would say cause is thanks to you Parantula that I am where I am today.

I love u guys and lets kick some ass ;D

Guest BoomBoxMiami

Nice job guys....

I def plan to check this out!

Just to clairify this is Afterhours Sat. which is Technically 4am Sun right :D

Congrats & we miss U rolly ;)

Guest tiltmiami

Nice job guys....

I def plan to check this out!

Just to clairify this is Afterhours Sat. which is Technically 4am Sun right :D

Congrats & we miss U rolly ;)

yep

Guest katiatheonlyone

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Space wach out!!!!! ;D

Guest Fez

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Space wach out!!!!! ;D

unless you start booking some Big Name DJs, that's te only way you'll be a threat to Space Afterhours...

not with the same DJs who play 3-5 days per week all around miami...

Guest djnikolas

Diaga , Parantula & Nikolas ? mmmm they sound familiar . lol :P

This saturday/sunday morning party is gonna get crazy !!

Its finally the time for the new blood to show what they can do, so show support to ur locals. Lets start the new year with a new party, vibe and energy ....

Thank u guys.. Thanks Gino !

c u there ;)

Guest Diaga

Space wach out!!!!! ;D

unless you start booking some Big Name DJs, that's te only way you'll be a threat to Space Afterhours...

not with the same DJs who play 3-5 days per week all around miami...

We have lots of surprises for you guys, and yes that include " Big names DJs" and much more than that. I hope to see you there.

Ok, some issues with the flyer...

example Denny's set is at Midnight on tuesdays on Sirius Channel 33...

Ok, so what day is his show on? Tuesdays or Wednesdays???

You might think this is easy, but he gets questions all the time about it and the station puts it out like this...

Sooooo

4am sunday, what does that mean? 4am monday? or 4am "sunday"??? I know it's 4am sunday morning due to the space comparison comments, but becareful, more people screw it up more than you think... some will think it's a sunday night after hours.. If you think i'm bsing, ask around, more people will fuck it up... It should be called sat night after hours starting at 4am..

Guest tiltmiami

You might think this is easy, but he gets questions all the time about it and the station puts it out like this...

Sooooo

4am sunday, what does that mean? 4am monday? or 4am "sunday"??? I know it's 4am sunday morning due to the space comparison comments, but becareful, more people screw it up more than you think... some will think it's a sunday night after hours.. If you think i'm bsing, ask around, more people will fuck it up... It should be called sat night after hours starting at 4am..

Good Observation Nick

But I am sure people will know

Guest Satz

Sooooo

We had VERY long discussions about this and I agree with you completely. We tried to make this as absolutely clear as possible, which is why it says Sunday Jan 29th at 4am. This was the consensus we came to but I think we will consider your suggestion for the next flyer.

I am sure people will get confused but I have confidence in our promoters.

:)