Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Ours is here........................

Guest djqba

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satz

i hear something about a big name resident ??/

discusss

Ralph Falcon most likely

Please, don't start false rumors.

We do have some non-local dj's lined up that might surprise and steer people east.

More importantly, this is about having fun in the sun and we actually just want people to have a good time.

The dj's that will be booked will be a way of saying thank you.

Guest Diaga

Special Thanks to everyone that came out last night/this morning to support After Ours, I never seen the Nocturnal terrace so pack on a sunday morning, special thanks to Nikolas & Parantula you guys always deliver, always a pleasure sharing the decks with you guys, also to all our friends and our great team of promoters, this party wouldnt have been the same without you guys. See you next weeks.

Diaga

Guest Adikt

talk about a great time,wow,like Diaga said this is definitely a wicked time.The energy once again will burn wild next weekend like it did today.We ROCKED THE SHIZNIT out of NOC.

couldn't make it, i overslept...to all the ppl that expected me there, plz don't kill me k :-[ :P

good to hear it was fun

U always make excuses man, you're starting to sound like bling. :-X

On a serious note though, sorry I was unable to make it as well, very busy. Glad to hear everything went as planned, you have my support. I'm pretty sure it will get even better from here on. BTW what time did the party go till?

Guest juanchisimo

jesus fukn crist, what a party....Diaga you kicked ass man..DJ QBA and Andrew rocked the house..Nikolas delivered very nice beats...I'm so glad i'm promoting for you guys and being part of such a kick ass team..let's rock it next week with our guest DJ [you know who!!}.. ;D

p.s.

I can't believe with that to space yesterday.

And what was up with all the drag queens, LMAO! ;D :o :o

:o

white_logo2.gif

Guest djqba

Yes indeed what a party! Thank you to everyone who came for your support, to all the promoters of the night all I have to say is WOW! Diaga awesome set brother man and Nikolas wtf man that was a soild set. Special Thanks to Ralph Falcon for his support!

So are we ready for Next?

Stingray & Saeed will grace the decks.

Thats right people Saeed Younan CD Release Party @ Noc.

Guest Seb

Yes indeed what a party! Thank you to everyone who came for your support, to all the promoters of the night all I have to say is WOW! Diaga awesome set brother man and Nikolas wtf man that was a soild set. Special Thanks to Ralph Falcon for his support!

Saeed Younan :o

Saeed Younan :o

go PAM djs!!!

i think i will be out to support saeed

Guest bootstah

The place had the most amazing vibe. Thanks Gino and Andrew for being such great hosts and the dj's all of you boys rocked that roof like crazy. The place was going bananas. I can't wait until this weekend. 8) 8)

Thanks to the cj'ers who came out to support. Hope to see more of you there this sunday morning. ;)