Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most $ you spent at a club

Guest Siren

Guest HouseJunkie

$60 - $100 dollars at a nite club, now at the strip club thats another story, unlike bartenders, strippers generally don't give back change.

What if someone split the tab with you? Would you only count your portion or the total bill for the group?

I think as long as you keep tabs on how much YOUR portion was. Than, that's the only part that you can claim. Make sense? Or am i speaking Russian again?

250 a couple times....usually spend bt 60-100 everytime...predrinking has the opposite effect for me....it makes me spend more money bc i stop caring and plastic doesn't seem like real money at the time

word

LOL. Yeah smartest thing to do is leave the Card at home, and carry a predetermined amount of cash. Like that once you've spent that, it's time to go home!!! And no crying to the bank next day, lol...Been there many times :P

Guest Miss_Digital

250 a couple times....usually spend bt 60-100 everytime...predrinking has the opposite effect for me....it makes me spend more money bc i stop caring and plastic doesn't seem like real money at the time

word

LOL. Yeah smartest thing to do is leave the Card at home' date=' and carry a predetermined amount of cash. Like that once you've spent that, it's time to go home!!! And no crying to the bank next day, lol...Been there many times :P

[/quote']

yeah, thats what i do

i leave the card take out what i wanna spend for the night

and usually some friends will buy me a drink or two more :P

Guest Fez

1260 @ tantra...4/25/05

some guy i know supossedly spent either 10-15k something ridiculous...

at some "underground/not very famous" place by the shelborne...the street between collins and washington...by 17-18th street

looks like a small hotel...i've seen the place but never been there....i've only heard stories about it...

whenever i drive by i see phantoms, carrera gt, flying spurs...etc...

btw, the kid's dad was the financial advisor for the biggest bank in my country...he also drives an Enzo...

1260 @ tantra...4/25/05

some guy i know supossedly spent either 10-15k something ridiculous...

at some "underground/not very famous" place by the shelborne...the street between collins and washington...by 17-18th street

looks like a small hotel...i've seen the place but never been there....i've only heard stories about it...

whenever i drive by i see phantoms, carrera gt, flying spurs...etc...

btw, the kid's dad was the financial advisor for the biggest bank in my country...he also drives an Enzo...

Yeah the Enzo is definitely a wallet crusher, If he drives that, then a 15k tab is a joke for him.

Guest crpe22

i end up spending more money on tips than on actual drinks. i always start the night saying "take care of me and i will take care of you" bartennders have ways to make "special" drinks. all they do is give your more alcohol and take it from the next customer. Also if you tip them well, you get the drinks faster.

now as to what is the most i have spent, i would say about 300.00 on a bottle for my friend's bday

Guest ddg

i spent about 1 g on new years...from delux to noc to space......

nikki beach 2 sundays ago ran 600..

redbull vodkas!!!!!!

mmmm mmmmm bitches...

Guest dre4

yeah the leaving the credit card at home has crossed my mind but u never know who ull run into....it's horrible when u sign off a huge tab but at the moment you don't really care, but what's even worse is waking up in the morning and emptying your pant pockets(because you were too hammered to take anything out when getting home) and seeing that dreaded receipt >:( it's almost always worth it though

Guest Devilicious

all they do is give your more alcohol and take it from the next customer.

That is bullshit

Also if you tip them well, you get the drinks faster.

that is absolutely true. (and stronger)

As for my biggest tab, $800 on my cc at Crobar for Bad Boy Bill

Guest Adikt

One Club, One Night

Or how much in just one night, not including hotels or transportation.

quarter for mints at mynt lol at grand opening way back

Guest slamminshaun

On just myself and a date/wife? Hmm....$400 I guess.

Well, I broke that record last night....Between credit cards and cash, I think I spent $500 last night. Jesus Christ!! :'(