Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright, bitches

Guest r3nz0

Guest ic143

Tomato juice - In addition to being a prevention remedy, tomato juice contains fructose, a type of sugar that helps your body metabolize alcohol more quickly.

And I know this is going to sound crazy but I've heard that if you rub lemons under your armpits that it works too. You have to cut one in half and rub the open side under your pit like deodorant. Never tried it myself but thought I'd let ya know. ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

• a big bottle of gatorade!!! u need to get hydrated immidiately
  • even if u dont have a head ache take some sort of pain reliever, tylenol, asprin what ever
  • eat something, something greasy high in fat or surgar, sugar helps in the break down of alcohol

if all else fails drink another beer

Guest macboy

• a big bottle of gatorade!!! u need to get hydrated immidiately
  • even if u dont have a head ache take some sort of pain reliever, tylenol, asprin what ever
  • eat something, something greasy high in fat or surgar, sugar helps in the break down of alcohol

if all else fails drink another beer

I agree with all of this. I usually have a greasy meal with a gatorade. Sometimes I take an advil, sometimes not. But the combo of grease and gatorade has always worked for me.

Hair of the dog is a last ditch remedy if you don't plan on doing anything productive, but works.

And I know this is going to sound crazy but I've heard that if you rub lemons under your armpits that it works too. You have to cut one in half and rub the open side under your pit like deodorant. Never tried it myself but thought I'd let ya know. ;D

ROFL...this great, Ill have to remember it to see if it works.

Guest r3nz0
Head.

Thanks, coach, but I'm not letting you give me head again. I mean, last time you didn't even swallow. What self-respecting faggelito doesn't swallow?

Sure, your long hair reminds me of a bitch's hair. But, sometimes, that's just not enough.

Guest Miss_Digital

I got 2 words for you "La Rapidita" - You can get in in most bodegas in NYC, saw it once in a gas station on the groove

02hang184.jpg

LOL

made in DR

I need a quick hangover remedy.

I have lots of work to do and I have class in three hours. Let's hear 'em. Hurry.

do use a favor and use a gun. ;)