Clubplanet Nightlife Community

42 Below Vodka is fucking Gay!

Guest creativemafia

Guest creativemafia

adrants points out ----This, by far is the best promotional video New Zealand's 42 Below has done to date. It follows one of their previous gay-bashing videos and goes even further identifying all the fucking gay things about being fucking gay. For those who are offended, it's a joke. Remember this thing called humor? Yup, there it is. Way back there in the recesses of your politically-correct addled brain. Now laugh, dammit! Fucking laugh!

Oh, we almost forgot. The video promotes a 42 Below-sponsored event in Auckland February 25 called Hero Party at Studio and Galatos which, of course, will also be fucking gay.

http://www.42below.com/flashad/hero/

Guest pod

I guess (like they say over on our sister site) I must be a flaming homo (not that there's anything wrong with that), since I had 42 Below Vodka last weekend with Emi at the back bar at crobar.

Guest nightclub buddha

They never disappoint with their ads. The next one is always better than the last. Plus, It's a damn good vodka.