Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was desyn??

Guest Miss_Digital

Guest r3nz0

Desyn was good. I wouldn't say he was great, but he definitely dropped some bombs as the night progressed.

Here's a tracklist:

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

The set was kinda hard to ID. :P

Guest Miss_Digital

Desyn was good. I wouldn't say he was great, but he definitely dropped some bombs as the night progressed.

Here's a tracklist:

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

Unknown - ID

The set was kinda hard to ID. :P

did u like him better at space or shine?

i dont know about that desyn and rogers sanchez pairing ???

really whats up with that there like polar opposites

Guest ramon

reallllly solid.

awesome house and disco (very hard disco) inside and more melodic house outside, but bassline after fuckin pounding bassline. best night i've had at space in ages .. it was nice to see patio fill up and desyn just fuckin kill it. someone bring him back to do a full on marathon inside and out please!

bomb of the night some record with the vocal 'you and i'

Guest Miss_Digital

reallllly solid.

awesome house and disco (very hard disco) inside and more melodic house outside, but bassline after fuckin pounding bassline. best night i've had at space in ages .. it was nice to see patio fill up and desyn just fuckin kill it. someone bring him back to do a full on marathon inside and out please!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant believe i missed it ! thats was the one thing i was hopeing u wouldnt say DESYN on the patio :( now i'm really upset

Guest dre4

reallllly solid.

yeah what is that song...i lost it when that was dropped..someone please help us..desyn was amazing..no track id's and was glad he wasn't playing that "farty" sound that people have jumped on recently and that i've heard on some of his sets online...but i was very impressed....roger was roger...personally i thought he leveled the main room, but i left early to go to the terrace...def the best after hrs in miami

Guest Devilicious

reallllly solid.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant believe i missed it ! thats was the one thing i was hopeing u wouldnt say DESYN on the patio :( now i'm really upset

ditto. I usually don't feel like I miss anything special when not going out, but I'm sad to hear this.

Guest pod

Desyn rocked it hardcore. When he was at Space two years or so ago, he played what he thought people in Miami liked too much. This time around he played what he's known for and did a stellar job.

Guest GoodLife

Desyn on the patio was really good, only knew about 3 of the tracks total from the night. Great to hear new stuff.

Longest I had ever stayed at Space 2:30am till 1pm

Guest ramon

hopefully this gives him a proper headline slot on his own .. or atleast bring him with someone like howells ;)

wish he wouldve played longer on the patio .. he had that place rockin'

Guest Philip

it was nice to see patio fill up and desyn just fuckin kill it. someone bring him back to do a full on marathon inside and out please!

hopefully this gives him a proper headline slot on his own .. or atleast bring him with someone like howells ;)

hear here

Guest Miss_Digital

wish he wouldve played longer on the patio .. he had that place rockin'

yup or him and fair !!! too youglings

the dynamic duo :P

Guest bootstah

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Wicked set, crazy patio times indeed. Thank to D for hooking a sistah up with some great choons!!!!! I LUVS IT!!!!!!!!!!

and I thought his set at Suite was fantastic, dunno if I'd classify it better than Space, but anyway a good time was had :)

Guest Miss_Digital

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Wicked set, crazy patio times indeed. Thank to D for hooking a sistah up with some great choons!!!!! I LUVS IT!!!!!!!!!!

and I thought his set at Shine was fantastic, dunno if I'd classify it better than Space, but anyway a good time was had :)

:'(