Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCAL CELEBRITY: Happy Birthday Alan T!

Guest biznation00

Guest Marina22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!!!!! :D

Who is the surprise Biz???? No matter what we are always there because we love it!!!!!!!!!! :P

Look a little closer.

I see it, I see it! lol

help a blind sistah out please...... :'(

Just go cause you won't be dissapointed, you will party like it's the fourth of July!

hahaha do u know who ur talking to, I think I'm practically a light fixture..... :P Will see you on the roof.

Yeah, I do know who I'm talking to and it's not the queen of England. Just trying to be nice but I guess being a bitch is the way to go. I won't be there so have fun :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Feliz Anniversario Alan T

CIMG1977.jpg

LMAO....

ah, Josh Josh, Josh

anyway, i'll do my best to be there for this, happy bday sir Alan!

I somehow knew this pic would come back to haunt me... ;D

Not sure about making it, but nevertheless, Feliz Cumpleaños Señor Alan T!! 8)

Guest Josephmama

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!!!!! :D

Who is the surprise Biz???? No matter what we are always there because we love it!!!!!!!!!! :P

Look a little closer.

yeah, sorry....... hehe :P

my friend just called us and she was like, hey i heard danny tennaglia is playing tonight!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest dahzel

this morning was a great time but DT never showed(unless he showed after 10:30 when i left). anyone know what happened? first time i've seen patrick m and i was really impressed, roland killed it as usual. i was really looking forward to seeing DT at that venue but i guess shit happens. another good morning on the patio though ;D ;D ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

this morning was a great time but DT never showed(unless he showed after 10:30 when i left). anyone know what happened? first time i've seen patrick m and i was really impressed, roland killed it as usual. i was really looking forward to seeing DT at that venue but i guess shit happens. another good morning on the patio though ;D ;D ;D

I heard that there was a possibility he wasn't gonna play, that he was taking on a diva-like attitude about that gig...

Guest biznation00

well, for starters I'm the one that needs to come out & apologize for disapointing anyone. The Danny thing wasn't 100% confirmed under contract & if anything he was to do it out of kindness. It was supposed to be in honor of Alan's Bday & we really believed it would happen. So it's my fault for thinking so, hinting or selling it to you guys like that. We never changed anything at the club. Admission stayed the same, reduced remained the same & it was just another regular night for us & for you. Since him playing was never contracted, it wouldn't of been proper to raise any standards & that's why we kept it like we always do since the very beginning. So my apologies for any disapointments. If there are fingers to be pointed, they should be my way.

well, for starters I'm the one that needs to come out & apologize for disapointing anyone. The Danny thing wasn't 100% confirmed under contract & if anything he was to do it out of kindness. It was supposed to be in honor of Alan's Bday & we really believed it would happen. So it's my fault for thinking so, hinting or selling it to you guys like that. We never changed anything at the club. Admission stayed the same, reduced remained the same & it was just another regular night for us & for you. Since him playing was never contracted, it wouldn't of been proper to raise any standards & that's why we kept it like we always do since the very beginning. So my apologies for any disapointments. If there are fingers to be pointed, they should be my way.

Biz, you admitted it wasn't under contract and it wasn't "100%" confirmed, then why did you go forth with it?? Then tell me why some guy named mauro silva sent me emails about how "pete tong this sunday at mansion" in the subject line. There is a fine line in clever marketing and being dishonest. Both of these parties were dishonest. The parties were missrepresented and to say since you didn't rasise any prices that this somehow negates the deception is wrong.

Guest Untouchablepurple

TO be honest just like how ROLAND told me " Its still a great party and thats all that MATTERS" and i totally agree !!

about the missrepresented promoting I dont think we can actually call it THAT !!

Everyone knows that ITS A MOVIE RELEASE FOR PETE TONG !!

take care kids...