Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears.. Dumb.......Dumb-Dumb....DUMB!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest drlogic

I agree,,,but if you travel to other countries, specifically Central/South America, you see that shit everywhere,,,on mountain sides, passing 18 wheelers....

when I was younger, baby seats didn't exist (I'm 32). We used to crawl behind the back seat pressed up against the glass, etc....Older cars didn't come w/ head rests and maybe a lap belt.

Yeah,,,she's a stupid bitch. I would think she's learned from all this. At least she didn't abort it! lol

POW,,,I just had to throw that in! I assume only pro-lifers are pissed at Britney! Pro-choices would just consider that a possible late term abortion (if she wrecks). LOL

sayonara,,,

Guest swirlundergrounder

I agree,,,but if you travel to other countries, specifically Central/South America, you see that shit everywhere,,,on mountain sides, passing 18 wheelers....

when I was younger, baby seats didn't exist (I'm 32). We used to crawl behind the back seat pressed up against the glass, etc....Older cars didn't come w/ head rests and maybe a lap belt.

Yeah,,,she's a stupid bitch. I would think she's learned from all this. At least she didn't abort it! lol

POW,,,I just had to throw that in! I assume only pro-lifers are pissed at Britney! Pro-choices would just consider that a possible late term abortion (if she wrecks). LOL

sayonara,,,

Yeah I'm 33 and back when we were little my dad used to have the Chevy Chevel and I used to crawl around in the front on those bench seats. Beauty of a car I wished he never got rid of it. It would have got me a lot of chicks in high school..LOL...

But cars these days aren't built like they used to be back then plus the roads didn't used to be as dangerous as they are today 30 or so years ago.

Guest pod

Stupid is as stupid does. I'm sure her mother/sister did this when she was growing up in the trailer park with her father/brother.

Guest lyrik

Dumb fuckin people - I see this everyday on the road...more so down here in Florida as compared to anywhere else I have lived...ya back in the day safety guidelines weren't up to par but its 2006 - backwards ass fucks spend the $50 bucks to protect your kids and keep them strapped in the seat - no excuse for it what so ever.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dumb fuckin people - I see this everyday on the road...more so down here in Florida as compared to anywhere else I have lived...ya back in the day safety guidelines weren't up to par but its 2006 - backwards ass fucks spend the $50 bucks to protect your kids and keep them strapped in the seat - no excuse for it what so ever.

She must really be from Chicago... :P

Guest tres-b

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH

ID STILL HIT IT!!!

So what you are saying is that dumb white trash girls who look and act like backwoods Louisiana rednecks are your thing?

Spears is for teenagers who are scared of Angelina, Charlize, Jessica Alba, etc.

Guest swirlundergrounder

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH

ID STILL HIT IT!!!

So what you are saying is that dumb white trash girls who look and act like backwoods Louisiana rednecks are your thing?

Spears is for teenagers who are scared of Angelina, Charlize, Jessica Alba, etc.

If someone was to be scared of Jessica Alba, then they should be locked up in a mental ward... LOL

Guest drlogic

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH

ID STILL HIT IT!!!

u and me, both! PUT ME IN COACH!

Knock da' bottom out of it. Break a bone in dat back! Bust dem guts! Plant my seed! Make her say "uncle"!

LOL

Guest drlogic

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH

ID STILL HIT IT!!!

lol

all of 'em! Line 'em up! I'll stick it! Especially Angelina,,,she comes across as "so dirty"....LOL

Guest obby

DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH

ID STILL HIT IT!!!

u and me, both! PUT ME IN COACH!

Knock da' bottom out of it. Break a bone in dat back! Bust dem guts! Plant my seed! Make her say "uncle"!

LOL

Yo relax. We get your point.

Britney drinks beer in a can. That says it all.

Guest drlogic

Y U TRY'N ME BABY BRO?

lol

You know you'd stick it! Plz, you've done a lot worse....all shapes and sizes!

2 LETTERS: C.R.

LOL

Yeaaaaah!!! Can u run wit me?

"let me ride dat donkey, donkey!"